Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $545.00
from $325.00
from $575.00
More Info
All reviews jerusalem tour private tour old city whole group day tour excellent tour guide wealth of knowledge tel aviv history israel facts captivating sites neighborhoods quarters olives highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Shimon was an excellent tour guide, very informative and was able to answer all questions thoroughly. Highly recommend

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Chava was very knowledgable about the area and led the tour in a fun dynamic way. She was able to combine learning with fun in an unforgettable experience. I would highly recommend her for all my tour guiding needs in Israel.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Chava was an outstanding tour guide and I couldn't be happier that I was in her group. Not only did she do an excellent job of interacting with the members of the group, but she made it her top priority to help educate people about every historical site we had visited. I would 100% go on another organized trip with Chava as my tour guide, and you should to!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Chava is an amazing guide! She was guiding us as 27 people in the group. She was kind, she was listening to every problem /question we had. She took us to the best places!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Chava is the best! Very stimulating, full of energy, and a great heart. You’ll never not have a good time with her!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recently went on birthright, and I was so so lucky to have been guided through my experience by Chava! Chava was extremely knowledgeable about EVERYTHING, had such a positive and uplifting attitude, and really showed how much she cared for all of us. I am so thankful to have had such a great birthright experience, and Chava was such a big part of it! I would highly recommend her as a tour guide to my friends :) thanks Chava!!!