“Leontine Cohen Pauka guided us:”
Review of Booqify

Private Tour Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
Ranked #59 of 298 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Israel. With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide. We offer private tours in the Old City of Jerusalem, Mount Zion, Mount of Olives, Bethlehem and the Dead Sea. You can customize your tour together with your expert tour guide after your booking.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the great pleasure to visit Jerusalem with Leontine Cohen Pauka. She took us to places we'd never been before, and told us the most interesting stories. You could feel she understands well what she talks about and has you fascinated. Also she's very funny and kind. She took us to drink amazing coffe in the old city and we ate great food. Thank you for everything, we will be back.

2  Thank jogolanna
in 4 reviews
"guide"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Leontine is the best! Her knowledge of Old Jerusalem surpassed mine with the 12 years of Catholic School that I endured. I was interested in all the religions of the Old City and she kept me informed during the whole tour. She customized it for me by starting at 7:00 am instead of the usual 8 or 9. I was solo and she was very easy to be around for 6 hours. Her English is perfect which made it easier for me. I told her that I will give her a call when I return for other places that I may want to go! What a great experience for a great price! Thank you Leontine!

2  Thank _richpoja
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I had the most enjoyable and informative day exploring the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the Old City of Jerusalem with my amazing guide, Leontine, today! Thank you!!

1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Eva was a wonderful guide for my one and half days in Jerusalem. Great knowledge of history and architecture and all delivered with a sense of humour and fun.
Would highly recommend her

1  Thank dhiggins8
Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for your compliments and nice to hear you had a great experience during your tour with Eva.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This tour was not like the rest, the tour guide tailored the tour to my needs. I came to Jerusalem for its Christian significance and this tour not only contribute to my goal but went beyond my expectations. The tour guide creates a internet platform where photos can be shared. Besides the expertise and the individual service, I was well fed. All in all i will recommend this service to others

Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for your compliments and we are happy to read you enjoyed and with your recommendation to others.

Shalom from Jerusalem