“Across the street from our hotel”
Review of Zuni

Zuni
Ranked #75 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Down Town West Jerusalem
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very eclectic menu... food was fine. My son loved the lamb meatballs and my wife really enjoyed the tortellini... The staff were very pleasant...I would go back

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had a great meal here.

Service staff were attentive and helpful (almost unheard of in Israel) without being in-your-face.

The restaurant itself is lively and apparently open 24 hours, although we had a standard evening meal. It's very clean (also unusual!) and has a good ambiance.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great location (especially if you're staying at Harmony Hotel Jerusalem -- it's across the street). We had dinner here the night that we flew into Israel. The restaurant was easy, good food, comfortable environment. And, what the hey! Pork sausage on the menu!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not Kosher.

They are open 24 hours and more importantly Friday night.

The food was good albeit expensive even for Jerusalem.

The service was average but that is the norm from my experience in Israel.

I had a burger which was ordered Medium rare and came out closer to Rare. Not sure if it was a one time thing or if it happens a lot. I am not picky so I ate it and it was great.

My friend had the Pasta Bolegnese and that was also good.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

3 changing menus (breakfast, lunch - dinner and night), the food is made and served in a professional manner.
Desserts a little less good than the first, and main dishes.
great wine selection.
Better sit on the patio next to the window in order to watch the beautiful street.