Lowest prices for your stay
$158
Hotels.com
$158
ZenHotels.com
$151
Orbitz.com$158
FindHotel
Travelocity$158
All reviews east jerusalem old city top floor internet connection quiet hotel minute walk mount olives tram
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for one night and the location is great, close to damascus gate. The breakfast was ok, but we ate dinner there on the fifth floor and it was really good. The room was ok, the bathroom was small. The biggest downside to the hotel was that me and my boyfriend couldn't go down to the pool area together because of separate pool times for men and women. However, we should have known because the hotel is in the muslim quarters but it was too bad that we use the swimming pool at the same time.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2016

We stayed two nights at the Legacy. The price was reasonable and a good value. Our room was perfect for a couple. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. The Old City and Light Rail (to West Jerusalem) and a short walk away. The staff were excellent and accommodating. Nadine was particularly helpful when helping us to select a tour suitable to our needs. She took the time to explain each tour and took care of all scheduling and transportation arrangements. Breakfast in the 5th floor restaurant provided a wide variety of traditional dishes and some more familiar fare such as cereal and milk and scrambled eggs. We also enjoyed dinner at the cafe, which offers an outdoor patio where you can order everything from falafel to hamburgers. Apparently, the cafe is well-known to the locals for their hookah. So, of course, we had to try that as well. Very nice. I would definitely return to the Legacy.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Good location and good value.
Positives: two good restaurants. Located 5 min walk from Damascus Gate to Old City and 3 mins from light rail.
Minuses: perfunctory maid service; no charm - rather stark. Plusses outweigh the minuses. We would not hesitate to return.

1  Thank MavTrav1
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

We had a very delicious meal in the 5th floor restaurant with a very good view, you can see all around of Jerusalem and the service was excellent and the prices also was very good and for me i recommend this restaurant for all and i will come again

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2016

The positive reviews and the advertised pictures of the rooms confuse me. My room is so small I had to move the desk chair into the hallway so I could open my suitcase. The bathroom is so small I turned on the shower and got most of the room wet.

The restaurant was only average. Needless to say, I am less than impressed.

Room tip: Go to another hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends