The hotel is well located and has the potential to be a real good hotel for Jerusalem visitors. But, the service, the maintenance and the conditions are poor and we will never come back to this place. here's why:
1. the staff became hostile as soon as they found out we were Israelis, and refuse to speak Hebrew although they understood it very well.
2. The room was small and crowded. A/C was very noisy and had to be turned off to be able to sleep. the mattress was very very soft.
3. The TV set was very tiny, and did not work.
4. The promised "indoors pool" is a part of a local sports club, and we were not able to be there together, because of gender restriction, either women alone or men alone. Some vacation...
5. Breakfast was poor quality and allowed to cool. OK if you like cols scrambled eggs.
6. No indication to where the free parking lot is located. and no free parking outside the hotel so that you can go to the reception to find out. So, spend 20 NIS and 20 minutes just to be told to drive around the block to the hotel parking. in a hot Jerusalem day.
7. The cashier actually tried to round up the bill from 680 NIS to 700 for no reason. No apolgy was offered when we commented on that.
in short: do not stay at the Legacy hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Legacy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Hotel Jerusalem