Like the reviews we read before we went to Jerusalem, the Harmony hotel is superb.
The location is amazing
- one block from Ben Yehuda and Jaffa streets
- a short walk from the old city
- A short walk to the trolley on Jaffa street
The people at the hotel couldn't have been nicer.
The daily happy hour was wonderful - it was in a large room that contained many books (most in English), a pool table, large-screen TV, etc. They served wine, mini-sandwiches, crackers & cheese daily and you could sit inside or on the outdoors patio.
The room was excellent - great bedding and excellent bathroom.
Breakfast was beyond amazing. More food selections than I've ever seen at a hotel. Everything from Shashuka, eggs, fruit, halava, all kinds of breads and pastries, fruit platters, juices, etc., etc.
The odd thing was that not many locals even knew of the hotel - it is hidden away just off a main street, making it a little difficult to find initially, but, it was a wonderful place to base yourself in Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harmony Hotel Jerusalem is located in the heart of Jerusalem at Nahalat Sheva, which is one of the first neighborhoods that was built out of the old city’s walls at the end of the 19th century. This Jerusalem Hotel is Atlas’ latest boutique hotel. Twenty five years ago Nahalat Sheva was the subject to a complete restoration by the city’s municipality and today it is full of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Harmony Hotel Jerusalem - an Atlas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel Jerusalem