“Amazing as usual”

Chakra
Ranked #11 of 733 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chakra - Jerusalem Chef restaurant, owned by the Chef, Eran Peretz. The place to enjoy rich cuisine, meticulous service and luxurious atmosphere of Jerusalem.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I'm so happy that every time we return here it is the same superb experience. Went out with friends, had the "fixed" menu with a sample of all starters. The food was great, the service was professional and amazing as always, we will be coming again :-)

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Beautiful room, delicious and plenty of food. We went with the menu, which meant: 8 shared starters (yum!), you pick your own main course (mushroom risotto and butcher's sausage - ok, but nothing fantastic), 3 shared dessert (yumyumyum!) at a VERY resonable price.
I think it was 128 NIS pr. person. Great service and lovely red, israeli wine. Would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I just had a fantastic meal and experience at Chakra. My husband had the sashimi starter and the t-bone lamb (both on the special menu). I had the beef medallions with cream sauce. We also shared the french fries and the Armageddon fudge dessert. Everything was DELICIOUS. We cleared our plates with every course. The steak was perhaps the best I've tasted in the city.

It was my first visit to the restaurant, but my husband has been a few times before. He said he has excellent food every time.

The service tonight was very good too. We liked the informal atmosphere.

I would change one thing - the bathrooms could use a little tidying.

Overall, we highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is a very popular restaurant in Jerusalem and if you don't have reservations it would be hard to find a place to seat on any week day, they have great food and service, creative chef and very nice tasting menu of many choices, the drinks and the desserts are also great, my only complaint is about the Saturday lunch menu which I like less than the rest of the week days, they are not open for lunch, but they opened chakra cafe, just above the restaurant, which is more cheap and also offers great and more relaxed ambience. This restaurant is on the expensive side, but gives you the value for your money, so save it for special occasions.

1  Thank Ira_Sh
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The lamb was superb, and the female bartenders are very pretty, and make a mean martini. Could have very easily eaten here every night.

1  Thank Marylandgirl48