“the meat we had was is salty. the portions were OK.”
Review of Chakra

Chakra
Ranked #27 of 749 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chakra - Jerusalem Chef restaurant, owned by the Chef, Eran Peretz. The place to enjoy rich cuisine, meticulous service and luxurious atmosphere of Jerusalem.
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

we had a lunch that was very expensive and not worth the money we spent the atmosphere was OK however little crowded. the service was good but we had to ask for the bill more then once.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very modern "hip" Italian restaurant. Great wine (Pinot grigio was one of the best I've had), and delicious appetizers and desserts. Main courses were good though not great. I had seafood risotto and though the mussels, shrimp and calamari were very good (the calamari was melt-in-your-mouth tender), the rice was very undercooked and not creamy as risotto should be. I would come again, though, jand try a different main course.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Enjoyed a delicious dinner with some friends while visiting Jerusalem. The wine list was good and the botltle we drank was excellent. I ordered salmon with pasta stuffed with spinach with feta cheese. My husband had the sea breen. We both loved it and the salad and sides too.
The atmosphere is hip and fun too.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a most pleasant surprise this place was. We walked there from the King David & had a great meal. An outstanding selection of meat & seafood dishes. Something for everyone. My boys had excellent steaks & my wife & I had wonderful fish dishes. There is something for everyone. We were all pleased. Service was friendly & right on time. Note that this place isn't Kosher. I would definitely go back next time in Jerusalem.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a great experience, with excellent service, friendly smiles, a great menu of superb value. I have not seen bar and waiting staff work so hard for some time - and to good effect. The place works well because of a fixed price menu that gives you a wide range of tapas style dishes for starters, a good choice of mains with side dish options, and then like the starters a small range of different desserts and you get a small portion of all of them. Great atmosphere too.