“Excellent friendly service”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Haifa
stevenston
“Excellent friendly service”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed in Crown Plaza many times and have never been dissapointed. The staff do whatever to help and make the stay as pleasant as possible.
The rooms are very nice compared to other hotels I have stayed in in Haifa, although a little more expensive.
I have not eaten many times in the hotel, but the times I have was ordered on room service and the delivery was quick. The food and size of portion was very good.
Saturday is the only day that there is any issues when arriving, On saturdays Israelis have holidays and checkout is later than normal, this is the same for all hotels, it is a little frustrating is you have had a long journey to get there and need to wait 2 or 3 hours for your room to be ready, but the staff do all they can to speed things up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we try to do the best for our guests.
We look forward to seeing you again at the Crowne Plaza Haifa

Natalie Kaplan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed in Haifa for 5 nights on a work related trip, booked the Crowne Plaza and all was perfect. Lovely hotel, small and well maintained with a relaxing charm way up the mountain. I had a room on the business floor with excess to the lounge, were they served snakes and beverages all day long and in the evening a nice dinner.
The staff was very professional; all spoke good English and was very helpful with all my special requests. They gave me recommendation for good restaurants in the nearby area, the Meat restaurant was fantastic and so was the Sinta-Bar on Moria Street.
It is a great 4 stars hotel, not luxuries but very recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have made it a priority of our to ensure that the service that our guests receive is of the utmost quality.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Natalie Kaplan.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 16, 2013

we arrived at 3 o clock on the jewish hiliday. at the reception we were told rhat we could either get a room now but it is not the room we paid for thru booking. the type of room we paid for was still occupied and the people who stayed there "promised" to leave at 5 pm, which means that it still required cleaning. the manager said that there r no other rooms at the hotel. the vacant room was like inferno. it was heated by the afternoon sun' it was on the first floor above the garage with giant windows which ment that every passer by could see us. we suggested taht we shall return home, rather than take this room or wait tillnite tomthe other room and went for a walk. after 1 hour the manager called that actually there r 2 vacant rooms at the hotel. we chose 1 which was really nice and received free access to the business lounch and parking. as of this moment we were really satisfied. with 1 reservation. the swimming pool is small, not ventilated, and not pleasant at all

Room Tip: rooms on the north r cooler and have a nice view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear love4all2013,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs & expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the service you received. Though this matter has been resolved in a timely manner, I regret this has negatively impacted your stay with us. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Beersheba, Israel
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My entire family came to this hotel to celebrate the Jewish new year in style. Wonderful hotel with the best service there is. We all drifting around in many hotels in Israel an abroad, but in crown plaza Haifa the service style is unique. They always direct themselves for our benefit and told us proudly that our satisfaction is there ultimate aim. For example, I asked about the parking, the receptionist told my it is cost 40 shekels, but I can park freely on the right side of the street. Than someone that seemed like a management level personal approached me, told me to come with him outside and pointed me to a parking spot in the street just outside the hotel. Than he walked to the spot and wait there until I drove my car in to the spot. When I asked him how I can thank him he just smiled and told me to spread the word about the level of service of the hotel, so there it is. Wonderful service from all, nice room, good food and smiling faces all around, what more do we need?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to share such a delightful review on Trip Advisor.
It brings us great pleasure & pride to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.We do hope your travels bring you back to Haifa & looking forward to your next visit at our Hotel.Best Regards Natalie Kaplan
new york
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We loved this hotel.
Not only was it close to the hotel where we had to attend a show, but it was clean, cozy and lovely.
The lobby was so nice, and the people at the front desk very nice and friendly.
We are Priority Club platinum members and we had been upgraded to a deluxe room on the 10th floor. The room was a gem, with huge windows overlooking Haifa Bay (WOW). It was all lit up at night and although I've seen this view many times, we just loved it.
The breakfast was good, the dining room very pleasant.
We also had use of the executive room, which was next to our room, open 24 hours, with tv, computers, wine, coffee, drinks, etc. The best part was that we arrived late and weren't particularly interested in going out to eat; there was enough of a selection in the club so that we ate there - salmon, french fries, salads, bread and spreads, cheeses, fruits, cookies, salty snacks too.
The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom great. The room was roomy enough with an extra sofa to put things on and a desk, safe, frig, etc.

Room Tip: Of course deluxe is best, with a view of Haifa Bay. Especially beautiful at night.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear guest,

We were very happy to read your review.
We try to do the best for our guests.
Hope to see you again and again among our returning guests.

Haifa, Israel
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After having stayed at the Dan "mega" hotels, the Crowne Plaza was a welcome change of atmosphere. It is smaller, quieter, and calmer, even during the holidays and felt like a boutique relatively speaking. Special thank you to Natalie for being a friendly face, even remembered me from my last trip, and helping make my stay more enjoyable. To add some constructive feedback: the parking and business lounge are superior, however the shower could use an update.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.
we appreciate you took the time to write your nice review.the staff was very happy to receive your compliments.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.best Regards, Natalie Kaplan
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I arrived on the 3september at 10am they gave me a room with a view of the bay, but they were drilling in the next door building, I went to the reception and the very polite lady immediately changed the room. I was given a room on the front of the hotel it was on the executive floor, I can only say it was really nice. The double bed was so comfortable. The indoor pool was very good and they have a sauna steam room and jacuzzi. Breakfast the next day was excellent, except the orange juice was squash or made from a concentrate and was far from fresh. As written on the label of the container. Being lactose intolerant they did offer soya milk alternative. Overall it was a good hotel, very polite and helpful staff and I enjoyed my two night stay. I will look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
First let me thank you for choosing to stay The Crowne Plaza Haifa.
Thanks for the great compliments
We look forward to see again you among our guests