“an unforgettable hospitality”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Haifa
Reviewed September 1, 2013

an unforgettable panoramic view, right at the top of the Carmel Mountain, at the middle of the city.a lot of activity and entertainment that the city of Haifa has to offer, are a few minutes of walk distance. right over the city of Haifa, the Mediterranean and the Haifa Bay .
the staff are very helpfull for any request.
high quality hotel with wonderful atmosphere.

Room Tip: higher floors have beter panoramic view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mikielmundo10
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. It's our main goal to make our guests happy. We are doing our best to make our guest to feel welcomed and most comfortable and hope to welcome you back again at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I chose the Crowne Plaza hotel in Haifa for a two night special visit with my 80 years old mother.
I had good memories from this hotel, and a friend who has stayed there recently was happy too.
In my reservation, I specifically asked for a non smoking room, for health reasons.
When we arrived, I asked the receptionist again about the non smoking room - he assured me it was.
Well, unfortunately, it wasn't. and I found that out late at night when my mother was already asleep and I didn't want to disturb her. (She is 80!!)
So, I couldn't sleep that night.
The next day we were given a new room. and "compensation" - a bottle of wine and some soaps.
I was told it was an honest mistake.
Well, it wasn't.
I have been sick ever since, and it will take a few more days to recover.
So, the rest became irrelevant. The good food, the view etc.
Such a shame.

Room Tip: Double check your requests, especially if you are allergic or have special needs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you have encountered during your stay. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided.

Best Regards,
Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for just over 5 weeks, the staff were very welcoming and were all very helpful for all my requests over the 5 week period! The hotel is situated at the top of carmel just outside the centre, a 5 minute walk (more like a climb! - very hilly) to the centre where there are various restaurants for everybody's taste. There is also a train station at the top which you can take for 6,60 shekles to go down to Haifa centre near to the german colony (worth going to). There are also a couple of restaurants nearby to the hotel which are very good as well as the hotel, if you ask at reception they may have a discount card for some of these restaurants!

The breakfast wasn't to my taste, a large choice of what I wouldn't normally have for breakfast, but there is cereal, bread, etc as well - I ordered the omelette everyday which was quick and nice. I had access to the business lounge which was very nice during the week, plenty of drinks and a small range of good food in the evenings, the choice is more limited on a friday and saturday however, it turns into more of a family room than a business lounge.

It doesn't take long to get a taxi to any of the hotspots in Haifa, some of which are even in walking distance (the gardens) and I would highly recommend this hotel for any type of stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Flint89
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear guest,

We were very happy to read your review.
We try to do the best for our guests.
Hope to see you again and again among our returning guests.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A happy and warm place in the middle of the city, I and my friends have a really good time. Comparing to other hostels in the area you will get much more. Nice lobby with lovely decoration, the bartender was extremely nice and so was the security gourd that came to fix the safe in the room. The girls in the front desk were always smiling and extremely helpful, all and all, fantastic and professional staff members.
The room was not so big but was nice and accommodating. I stayed on the 8th floor, were I assume they located the families because in the hallways there was always kids running but good acoustic isolation because inside my room it was quiet.
Fantastic hotel, warmly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dani B

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa.
Thanks for the wonderful review.
We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed in the Crowne Plaza for two nights and we have a good time. High quality hotel with professional service that you usually don’t have is Israeli hotels.
In a perfect location, just 5 minutes walk from the Carmel center, on top of the mountain you have a panoramic view on the city and the sea.
The room was nice and clean, from the large glass window you can see the entire city. The breakfast was amazing and the pool area is fantastic for a downtown hotel.

2  Thank Kort L
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.
we appreciate you took the time to write your nice review.the staff was very happy to receive your compliments.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best Regards Natalie Kpalan

Reviewed August 24, 2013

stayed in Augute one adult 2 kids. the rooms are nice , clean, had a problem with the A/C , they try to fix but had to change room. the staff was polite and helpful. the food is good but nothing special , ( had brakfasts and one diner). i think food should improve. not much choice of kids food. diner was too salty.. the service in brakfast not well organzied. you wait a long time for service. and with kids it is hard to wait for bread 10 min. but the view from the resaurant is amazing.couvered swiming-pool was nice it is not big so if it is full it is very crowded an noisy ( eco). did not try the spa. the hotel is well located on the center of Carmel. there is parking 60 NIS per day. but is is small so not sure you will have place. the wi fi is free but need to improve the signal.it is a good 4 star hotel with pleasnet helpful staff. we had a good time it was great for a visite in Haifa which had a lot to offer with kids. i would return if i will need to be in haifa again.

Room Tip: not all room face the bay - it ametter of price
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Guest, let me first of all thank you for your response on the site.
We are pleased to read that enjoyed at the hotel.
Your comments about the other things you mentioned were transferred to the various departments managers .
We hope to see you soon among our satisfied guests.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Out of the few good standard hotels in Haifa this one is the best. It was renovated a few years ago has spacious rooms with an amazing view to the sea and the food (I tried the morning buffet and the evening buffet on Friday) is rich and tasty.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest , Thank you for taking the time to right your review on the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel and your recognition & motivation, it helps keep us inclined towards our daily goals & commitment towards our hallmark of quality service.
we hope to see you again soon.Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan