“One of the nicest staff I have ever encountered and hotel was of very high quality!”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Haifa
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We arrived on a Sunday night and were very tired and hungry. Natalie called the restaurant to make sure we could eat even though it was late and they fed us even though they were closed. The food in Confit restaurant is some of the very best in the city. The breakfast is particularly good and a very reasonable price. Maor and the other staff were so helpful. The spa and pool were very nice and we used it every day during our 10 day stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for taking the time to write it. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and found it be a great value. We appreciate all of your compliments and are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Haifa. Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed July 1, 2013

An oasis of calm and professionalism !
I had the opportunity to spend 2 nights at the Crowne Plaza in Haifa whilst travelling on business , waht a wonderful surprise ! The hotel is in a beautiful location up on the "hill" overlooking the post and downtown area and just a short walk from the Carmel center.Spacious lounge area to relax in , bespoke restaurant - which provides a great breakfast in the morning to start the day , club lounge with all I needed to catch up and unwind- and lots of help from Natalie , who is knowledgeable and always willing to help.
Bedrooms spacious and provided a great nights sleep .
Superb check in with Moar , no hassle , nice and easy , very professional and with some humour.All information provided that I needed , and free wi-fi ! , a huge bonus.Lots of smiling friendly faces , led to a great stay .I would reccomend this hotel and would certainly return again when in Haifa.David

Room Tip: Go for the exec floor !- worth a little extra!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear David, Thank you for choosing to share such a delightful review on Trip Advisor.
It brings us great pleasure & pride to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel We look forward to hosting you again and again . Best Regards Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed June 25, 2013

For the last three years at the weekend before the festival of Passover holiday, we have visited the Crowne Plaza in Haifa, together with a group of friends.
The hotel is situated on the upper slopes of the Carmel mountain and is a convenient base for walking.
On entering the hotel there is a pleasant lobby and desk. We have found the check in quick and the staff very nice.
The bedrooms are a good size and nicely furnished. We had a room with a lovely view over the harbour.
The food is good, bearing in mind that the time we chose to go is difficult for a hotel as there are limitations to what they can serve on the Sabbath. Also, this year the hotel had made its kitchens ready for Passover and so the menu was limited. However, they provided an excellent
selection of dishes.
As we were quite a large group they gave us a lovely room off the dining room (at no extra charge) where we received good service. The picture window gave an amazing view of the port
The price was reasonable for the particular weekend..
We are already thinking of returning at the same time next year.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your taking the time to do so. We do our best to make everyone of our guests feel comfortable and at home, and I am glad you felt that way. We look forward to having you stay with us again in future. Kindest Regard Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room: king bed, desk, sofa, fridge, less quality than other Crowne Plaza Hotels I have stayed in. Safe is too small for laptop. Bathtub is major problem - difficult to step in & out due to raised tub and VERY slippery tub floor. Had to ask for rubber bath mat AFTER I fell. Staff were very nice but not very informative - I never found the fitness center - one gets tired of looking for things. Very nice breakfast buffet includes fresh cooked omelets or eggs. Had to pay extra for access to business club lounge - usually comes complimentary with my reservation & Priority Club memebership. Dinner meat menu was delicious. Outside front security guard watched me get luggage from car and never offered assistance-even after I asked him for a luggage trolley. Short walking distance to wonderful Carmel Center with many restaurants & shopping, also Bahai Gardens.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony to enjoy sitting area overlooking the Haifa Bay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Ursulac,
Thank you for leaving us a feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments.
I remember asking for your welfare several days to know how you feel and I wish you specify all what you wrote in that moment because I could have help you.
If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at : Hi_cpc@crowneplaza-il.com .
Best Regards Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was really looking forward to staying here. But my experience was just one huge disappointment:
- right next to the hotel, there is a club playing music which lets the entire hotel vibrate all night long. If you plan to sleep in Haifa: Do NOT come here.
- Next morning, I wanted to use the pool but was told I was not allowed to since a guard had to be on duty which is only the case between 10 and 18. Unfortunately, these are exactly the hours when I do NOT want to sleep.
- The views acclaimed by other customers are not from all the rooms. Although given a "club room", I can basically oversee the petrochemical industry of the area, but not a glimpse of the Mediterranean.
- Staff have not been helpful in making this really bad experience somewhat less bad

Will definitely not come here again

1  Thank stv62
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you. I want to assure you Crowne Plaza Haifa hotel is very proud of its level of service. I would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details.

However, before we can continue, I need additional information. Please send an email to hi_cpc@crowneplaza-il.com
Please include: the name the reservation was under or the confirmation number, your contact information including telephone number.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write the review, i trust we can regain your confidence in the Crowne Plaza Haifa hotel soon. Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed June 13, 2013

A standard hotel room with a desk , large bed, TV, mini bar- fridge. The hotel was a short walk from the top of the Bahia gardens. The bathroom had a tub (with shower head)but the tub floor was higher than the bathroom floor – there wasn’t a lot of head room. It was not easy to get and out of, and the floor of the tub was slippery. There were no bars for handicapped – and nothing to hold onto to assist getting in and out. I don't have any mobility issues but someone who does would have significant issues here. Then while standing to take a shower my head was about 4 inches from the ceiling. Now I'm a few inches under 6 feet so anyone taller is going to have some problems taking a shower. However I don’t know if it was just this room or not. The breakfast buffet has a large selection, and in addition, they will make an omelet or brew a special coffee for you. You can even squeeze your own fresh orange juice, great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful reviwe.
We will continue to do the best for our guests.
Hope to see you again soon in the future.
Best Regards,

Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in May and found the hotel to be excellent in many ways but especially in customer service. The ladies who work the reception area go out of their way to help. I must make special mention of Maor who gave us lots of great advice re transport. Hotels should always be about service and this one was great.

• Stayed: May 2013
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest, we would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience at The Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel. It is wonderful to learn that you were happy with the service the location , breakfast and your room. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan