“Amazing”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Haifa
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

By far the best experience I have ever had at a hotel. I was set up there for three months for work and do not have a bad word to say about it. The staff was amazing and accommodated our every need. They all went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction with their service. I have never been to a hotel in which the staff took such good care of their clients and really put our needs first. If I ever visit Haifa again, I wouldn't even think about staying anywhere else. NO place could possibly compare and I am so thankful for the wonderful staff who made it a home away from home and ensured my visit was beyond pleasant. :) A special "thank you" to Nati for her attentiveness. She was a wonderful hostess! -Rob T.

• Stayed: January 2013
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. It's our main goal to make our guests happy. We are doing our best to make our guest to feel welcomed and most comfortable and hope to welcome you back again at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've stayed many times at this hotel, great location and very helpful staff, the rooms are a good size and always clean, they have an excellent business lounge that can be quite lively at times.. A good all round hotel.
Maor at reception is a very friendly and helpful girl.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa
We are grateful for the compliments.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I've repeated this hotel for the last 10 trips to Haifa, and it never disappointed me. It's newly renovated, room is clean and cozy (not spacious though). The lobby receptionist was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is clean and wonderful. View from the breakfast room is gorgeous. Overall it's become THE place to stay for me.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa.
Thanks for the wonderful review.
We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have travelled to Haifa for business over the years, and I've been to three hotels thus far: Dan Panorama, Dan Gardens, and Crowne Plaza. Out of the three, the Crowne Plaza is the best, and I've been here a couple of times now. The overall staff was friendly and accommodating. I especially found the receptionist, Maor, to be extremely helpful with suggestions about the surrounding areas, and always having a friendly smile on her face.
The rooms were well-cleaned every day, the laundry was delivered on time every day, and the breakfast was decent. You can park in the garage during your visit, and only pay for parking at the end of your stay (be careful, it will get full on the weekends and you may need to park outside). They have a spa and a workout gym for exercise, which was nice.
I only had one incident where calling for room service at 11pm at night, I was told by the night receptionist that they didn't server 24 hours, even though the menu clearly stated that they do for certain dishes. I was expecting to be denied any food that night. But then 15 minutes later, somebody else from room service called my room and said that they could serve something, so it worked out okay.

Room Tip: Avoid getting a room on the east side facing the hotel because it's near the Alterman's bar...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to share such a delightful review on Trip Advisor.
It brings us great pleasure & pride to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel We look forward to hosting you again and again . Best Regards Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I just finished a two month stay at this Hotel and couldn't have had a better experience. The location is great, a two minute walk to lots of restaurants, shops, bars, bus stops and the subway. The view from this hotel is amazing, you can see miles of the city and the mediterranean. Housekeeping was excellent, my room was always clean and well stocked, and if I chose to put the do not disturb sign up and hibernate for a couple days they were never intrusive and even put extra towels and stuff in there just in case. The hotel breakfast is always fresh and full of healthy choices, and the waitstaff does a great job. I stayed on the executive floor and had access to the business lounge. This was great because beer and wine is included as well as coffee and snacks and an evening meal. Here you can usually find the guest relations manager, Natalie who made my stay amazing. Whatever problem you have, big or small she will do everything she can to help you get it sorted out. She and the rest of the staff there really did a great job and you can tell that they really care about giving their guests great service and making them feel at home. After already staying for so long for work, I wouldn't have flinched if I had to stay longer mainly because I was so comfortable here. This would definitely be my first choice for a hotel in Haifa.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have made it a priority to ensure that the service our guests receive is high in service quality.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Best Regards,

Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed May 3, 2013

this is truly a fine,clean healthy and warm hotel with the greatest service and staff. Natalie Kaplan is the best it is like you are home. This hotel offers all and beats the areas hotels hands down, i will stay no other place when in Haifa. Natalie don't ever leave.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you, Iam delighted to receive such a nice feedback from you. Hope to host you again in the nearest future. Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for three nights during a recent trip to Israel. The location of this hotel is fantastic, as it it at the top of Mt Carmel and offers stunning views of Haifa and the bay. It also puts you in walking distance of the Baha'i Gardens and the Carmelit (underground funicular).

The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed. It also had a couch, which was a nice feature. The bathroom was a reasonable size, but the hairdryer was inadequate for doing any kind of styling. Bring your own if you need to style your hair. The furnishings in the room are a bit bland, but everything was comfortable and clean.

The breakfast was incredible. As we were on the Club Floor, we also had access to the Club Lounge, which features 24/7 snacks and computer access.

The staff was always very helpful.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and would certainly stay in it again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write about your impression of the Crowne Plaza Haifa hotel.
The hotel staff thank you for the compliments.
We make every effort to provide the best service we can.

We Look forward to seeing you soon among our guests.

Best Regards,