Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Walking Wine Tour of Jaffa, Israel

My wife and I just finished this walking wine tour of Jaffa with My Israel Wine Tours with Amir... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
M9803JZscottm
Seville, Spain
via mobile
The BEST Tour Guide

The tour was breath taken but Amir the tour guide was the best tour guide i have ever seen. His... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2022
Amirtel

Recommended experiences in and around Haifa
from $115.00
from $110.00
from $410.00
from $663.50
More Info
All reviews tour guide his knowledge wonderful guide amir katz culture israel excitement stories skills perspective inspiring
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Not only is Amir is well versed in the facts, history, and culture of Israel, but he also creates a space for you to think, learn and experience. Amir led a group of 30+ college students throughout Israel, impressively managing to execute a packed itinerary yet ensuring that each individual felt engaged with the trip. Thanks Amir for the great experience, especially for guiding us intellectually and emotionally to better understand a new culture and country.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Amir is the true definition of a “teacher of the path.” I fully credit how amazing our trip was to having Amir as our guide. He is inspirational, passionate, charismatic and you can truly tell he loves what he does. Please do yourself a favor and book a wine tour with Amir. You will not regret it!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Amir was the single most impactful tour guide I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is not only incredibly knowledgeable, but an outstanding human being that has the most broad, intelligent and empathetic world view of anyone I have ever met. The trip was filled with knowledge, personal anecdotes, humor, passion, and genuine human connection. If I went back to Israel, I would not hesitate to reach out to Amir for a wine tour, or even to just get together to catch up. I cannot speak more highly of someone—a life changing trip thanks to Amir!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I could not speak more highly of Amir. He guided our group of 30 plus college students throughout the entirety of Israel, and every single day was a pleasure. Amir doesn’t just show you the country but makes feel connected to it on a deeper level. The positivity and energy he brings to his tours makes it a once in a lifetime experience. If you get the chance to travel with him, take it.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Amir was an amazing guide and gave very unbiased information. This information allowed for us to create our own views about the conflict. If you want to learn more about Israel and get a better understanding of the topic as well as have an amazing trip Amir is a great guide!