“Great place to go for a nice dinner”
Review of Renestro - CLOSED

Renestro
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was there yesterday with my work colleagues.
Excellent food with a great view. Excellent service and reasonable prices.
we all Had a great time, for sure I'll be back there again. Highly recommended

1  Thank Erez M

Reviewed December 11, 2013

If you can get there early before the crowds, you can have a serene and romantic dinner. We loved the food, and it was so enchanting seeing the city lit up below us. We left before the crowds came. I hear there is a DJ there, and it becomes a noisy, energetic place. So time your visit there accordingly.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We got the private room and enjoyed it very much. We hadn't waited much time and the food itself was simply tasty. The most remarkable thing in that restaurant is the view of Haifa. I would like to recommend it very much.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you are hungry that's the place to go..been there with my wife celebrating our anniversary great service great food great atmosphere...we will come back to eat there that's forswore

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I have been in this restaurant for several times, and it's always amazing!
Last time it was our anniversary and, as it was a Thursday night, the restaurant was crowded. Although we had a reservation made, our table was not ready when we arrived. But the reception, always impeccable, asked us kindly to sit for a few minutes at the bar, and ordered us free champagne while we were waiting. The food and desert were delicious as usual. And the view, oh, the view...
If you find yourself in Haifa, don't miss this place! It's for sure one of the best restaurants in the city.