“Neat, Affordable convenient place to stay with...”
Apartments 1 Apartments 2
Apartments 4
Apartments 5
Apartments 6
Apartments 7
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ropadee
Zimbabwe
“Neat, Affordable convenient place to stay with helpful staff.”
Reviewed September 30, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed at this hotel from 05 Sept to 16 Sept during my first visit to Haifa, Israel. I had a wonderful time. Management were very helpful, they assisted me in planning my itinerary and I managed to tour Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Jerusalem and the Jordan Baptismal site. Kiril, gave me guide books with all info on places to visit around.
The room was neat, excellent location close to public buses. Room well equipped. I love coffee, could ask for more milk, sugar, coffee anytime and they would give me. Very convenient place to stay, they have a microwave inside.Very friendly staff. Reasonably priced. I would personally recommend people to stay there. They speak English well so had no problems communicating.

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Angie L
Haifa, Israel
“Clean, cozy and very good place to stay.”
Reviewed October 12, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The rooms are clean, nice and comfortable. We traveled with both our small dogs and they accommodated humans as well as dogs. Kiril the manager was very helpful as well as the rest of the staff. The rooftop has incredible views of the sea as well as of the city. A very nice, affordable, safe and clean place to stay while in Haifa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean and confortable
Liked least: The street noise, which is not their fault.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dina B
“IF YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN THIS PLACE NOT MORE THAN 1 NIGHT”
Reviewed January 2, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

the room is very small, without window, noisy area, problem of parking, no elevator, room was not ready in time, if you will try to wash your hands, the water is going from the pipe with terrible noise
People was nice, but - it was not help!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: not stay in this plase
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 18, 2016
Hello !
I am sorry to hear this
The management was changed and we improoved a lot of things
Hope you would visit us again to see the change
Kiril
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing