Dan Panorama Haifa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$377
Loui Hotel(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$100
$93
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness loungethe executive loungebahai gardensgreat viewmount carmelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripbit datedenjoyed my stayview of the bayhotel is locatedrestaurants and barshotel staffvery nice hotelhaifa portsaladalbert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been a regular guest of The Dan Panorama, Haifa for some years now and on every arrival I have been met by very helpful staff and check in always painless and speedy.
Every time I have stayed I have pretty much have been accommodated on every floor which is why I can say that at no point have i been disappointed with the presentation and cleanliness of any room I have stayed in. The reason for this review is how friendly the staff are all over the hotel. The bar staff are always friendly and helpful. As to are the staff who work in the restaurant. I would like to thank Sharon, Bar, Yarden, Talia, Sol, Edgar, Jures, Alberto, & Albert for making my stay pleasant and always making me feel welcome. Finally I would like to thank the managers of the hotel having an amazingly ran Hotel and I will always look forward to future visits with great pleasure.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for the friendliness and helpfulness of all who work there.

Many thanks :D

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel is part of Dan and its execcelent. pleasant staffs smiling and friendly. the view is outstanding. all the bey eith the port and the city andd the bahai gardens. i stay 5 days and there is loot to see. good swiming pool. some rooms are not big for femily.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Once again I enjoyed my stay at this nice hotel.

I was greeted pleasantly at the front desk by the staff upon checking in. My room was nice with plenty of towels and no lack of hot water.

I was really impressed by the lounge staff which is lead by Alberto. They treated me as if I was living there by always asking if I needed anything. And if I did they were able to assist me in a pleasant and timely manner.

If you stay at this hotel please ask for Alberto who is the dinning room and lounge manager. He will make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a pleasant stay here few years ago. The staffs were very friendly. The rooms had seperate walk in closets.
Breakfast was plentiful.The food and room service was good. There was a huge beautiful Baha'i garden was behind the hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is my fourth stay at the Dan, although the rooms are a little dated. The hotel isn't lacking in character in anyway. The staff make up for the dated decor tenfold! The members of staff I'd like to thank are Alberto (Service Manager), always willing to go the extra mile to help you out, approachable, friendly and very smart. And in no particular order his bar staff, Talya, Sol and Edgar great fun and dedicated to keeping your glass charged!
Another pro is the swimming pool, Gym and free wifi available in the Lobby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business