$217
$176
$158
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1926 Apartments Hotel(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$102
$98
$229
Port Inn(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$673
1,058 results
All reviewsmiri caponswimming poolmediterranean sealiving roomsea viewbusiness loungebreakfast and dinnerbusiness tripthe hotel staffhotel is locatedan amazing viewtel avivexcellent hotellocation is greattrain stationrelationisrael
Reviewed August 30, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights in August 2008. Our biggest problem was with the towels. There was a notice in the bathroom, as is common in many hotels. that if you wish to reuse the towels you were to place them on the towel rack; if you wanted clean ones, you were to place the dirty ones on the floor. We chose to place them on the floor. The second night after returning to our room late at night, I noticed that the towels that were nearly folded on the counter in the bathroom were very damp. I was naive enough to assume that this was because they did not dry properly after being laundered. On the third night, I once again found damp towels on the counter, but this time, one of them still contained traces of face power that I had accidently spilled the morning before, This led me to the conclusion that the towels had not been laundered, but simply picked up from the floor, folded and placed, once again, on the counter. I found this to be totally disgusting since I had used one of the towels after our first night stay, to mop up the floor after it became wet during our showers only to have reused it to dry my face and body after our second night stay. All of this after having left the cleaning staff a generous tip.
My other complaint about this hotel was that the manager refused to speak to me about this problem. I made three attempts to speak with her, always to be told that she was not available. The guest directory advertised, “duty manager at your service 24 hours per day”. I was promised that she would contact me. I stayed at this hotel for a total of ten nights, and was never contacted. After the third night, the towels left on the counter appeared to be clean, however, there was never enough for the three of us.
In the guest directory, the hotel claims to have luxurious suites. Luxurious, they definitely are not. The sofa in our suite was so badly stained that I would not sit on it. The cushions were so badly worn that they became flat when sat on. The chairs in the suite were also very badly stained. The curtains would have looked better had they been hung properly.
Our bathroom (other than the towel problem) appeared to be clean and the bad in the bedroom was comfortable. Our daughter, however, slept on a cot and during the first night of our stay, realized that one of the supports holding the mattress was missing and so her shoulder kept sinking through the cot along with the mattress. To correct them problem, she slept with her head where she feet should have been.
The carpeting was rarely vacuumed during out stay.
I am very surprised that the Starwood Hotel chain would associate its name with such a hotel. I plan to never stay at another Fattal Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda129
Reviewed April 13, 2008

I stayed for a night at the Meridien. The room was a little worn but large and no problems other than the bath had lost the plug! Breakfast was a perfectly good buffet with excellent coffee. The room service was the best I have had in a long time. It was a limited menu, but the pizza and salad were excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Overall I good experience.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank cdchess
Reviewed March 18, 2008

We had a horrible experience at the Crown Plaza (see my review of that property), and ended up having the clerk there reserve a room for us anywhere else he could find. Just as I found the positive reviews of the Crown Plaza to not match my experience, same with the negative reviews of Le Meridien. We ended up in a gorgeous two room suite with a great view, great bed, a lot of space, and impeccable service. We liked it enough to spend the rest of our trip here. The value at about 180 per night was outstanding. The only quibble I have at all is .. parking is inconvenient (the main parking garage is under another building next door). The restaurant there is Dairy under Kosher Rules, and while the breakfast buffet is great, the lack of meat limits dinner and room service options (this is common in Israel).

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AKSteveB
Reviewed February 23, 2008

The hotel is seemingly a Le Meridien on the beach, however: it does not compare to any Meridien hotels I know, the rooms are so dowdy (I stayd for six nights and changed rooms frequently), the furniture condition worn, the plants in the building brown, and the atmosphere impoverished. The access to the beach is problematic (one needs to go all around the building and down through an unpleasant and unkempt plaza to get to the public beach and promenade (many steps - not a hotel for the walking impared!). The breakfast is quantity but like everything else in the hotel - not really quality. It is very kosher and there seem to be many religeous groups at the hotel. One needs a car here, but if one has a car one may as well stay in one of the many other hotels which offer better standard and better value. Many of the hotel amenities (such as the spa and pool and a small store where you can buy a paper) are actually in another building some 200 meters away. The only reason one should stay there is to collect starwood points and to enjoy the only five star attraction of the hotel: the window with the direct view to the sea.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank peteranson
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Check-in was no fun as the rooms were not ready for much of our party (at 19:00 in the evening!) but other than that it was okay. The room itself was nice and clean. Best thing about Le Meridien is the easy access to the north-south train. The Hof HaCarmel station is only a 20 minute walk down the boardwalk (or a 3 minute taxi ride). There is a "hole-in-the -wall" looking restaurant at the entrance to the Meridien's street that is really good and also well priced.
Parking at the hotel is a bit tough but that's true of much of Israel.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business