“Fun Weekend with the family”

Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Haifa
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed a weekend in a Suite, very large suite with a great sea view, and giant living room.
The hospitality is great and the location is right on the beach.

The pool is heated above normal, and very warm, excellent for a January swim.

The food was good and the service ok.
Overall i would recommend it for a family weekend getaway.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Perfect hotel, situated on the beach with a heated indoor pool, large rooms and excellent food,
Whenever possible, upgrade to suite or a large room with a balcony. Many thanks to Yael director of admissions also Miri and siegal customer service about warm and loving relationship that I received each time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Hey my name is Vered i booked for me and my husband 2 nights between 18-19 december ,it was de wedding of my daughter ,the room i received it was not so clean dust onto tv ,desk ,bathroom wc dirty,carpet ,the matress it was not so comfortable .i went the next morning to the reception to complain about it ,whit hope"to someone will try to help me anybody answer to my complain,anybody offers to me change room o send cleaning our change the matress ,beside this wen i went to take the breakfast at dinning room , i ask to some worker over there to bring me teaspoon and regular te ,"she told me ...,sorry we d'ont have te ""and also teaspoons newer show up!!!! that day 19 december y put" dont disturb and someone open the door ",to put a botle off wine ,morning 20december i asked the number the room of my daughter in the beggining shani at front desk refuse to give me ,after to discuss a few min" she agree to put my daughter on the phone "".
I pay lot off many for those two desaster nights !!!!!!And i not receive my value ,i also work at tourism industry ,and i don't tink so i can recommend to my friends and co workers to hosting at this hotel ,the service is terrible,the claning worst ever, the staff at reception is horrible they didn't care to see if the customer is satisfied specially someone under the name shani she horrible service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank vered r
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write sown your constructive regarding your stay at the Leonardo Haifa hotel.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has during your stay with us.
We promise you to take car of your next visit in our hotel.
We try to do the best for our guest, and we are very sorry,
We hope that you change your opinion and we want to give you best servicer.
With best regard
miri

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our winter visit to the family, living in Haifa, was unforgettable thanks Leonardo Haifa team. We were upgraded to a very nice suite with an amazing sea view. Very friendly staff did their best to make our stay memorable, responded to our requests in a quick and efficient way. We would particularly like to acknowledge the kindness and hospitality of the personnel. Especially we want to thank to Miri Kapon for dedicated personal treatment. Thanks to her we felt like a honored guests.
Should be noted particularly hotel perfect location, beautiful sea view, delicious food and variety, a promenade near the sea.

There is no doubt that in our next vacation in Haifa we will stay in Leonardo Haifa.

Tatyana and Valery
Stayed December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Stayed here on the first night in Israel. The hotel staff did everything to make us feel welcome after a very long day of travel from the States. We were upgraded to a very nice suite with an amazing view! Wow and we were able to sleep with the doors wide open facing the Sea! Dinner and breakfast were good. We were quite happy with our selection of hotels and would stay here again.

Room Tip: ask to face the sea and be sure you can open your windows.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012

VERY freindly staff will do their best to make your stay memoriable, accomodate to your requests in a quick and efficient way. Hotel located on the sea fron wit a nice business lounge with free internet. Very convinient for business travlers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed in the hotel in a rainy day. The room itself was ok - comfy bed, basic amenities.the one big downside of lot's of Israely hotels is the weekend meal service.
now, I am fully aware that due to kosher restrictions, food needs to be heated (and stay heated till served) - and can not be cooked on time for service.
but, still, I know, for a fact, that food can be so-much-better. even on a shabath.
plus, the "cold dishes" were bad, in our opinion - to the point where we almost did not eat a thing at the dining room. good we bought some food on the way in, so we did not starve.

Room Tip: dont take full board. save your money. there are good resturants in haifa.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dmil36
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write down your constructive comments regarding your stay at the Leonardo Haifa Hotel.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred during your stay with us.
The big hotels in Israel are kosher as a Jewish country, the hotel do his best to give our entire the maximum
Satisfaction and to please.
I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't like our food it will be my pleased to host you and invite you to dinner to change your opinion.
Miri Kapon