$141
$114
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$211
$189
  • Breakfast included
Villa Carmel Boutique Hotel(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$166
$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$153
$148
1926 Apartments Hotel(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$91
$176
$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$523
1,038 results
All reviewsmiri caponswimming poolthe guest relations managermediterranean sealiving roomsea viewbusiness loungebreakfast and dinnerbusiness centerbusiness tripthe hotel staffhotel is locatedtel avivexcellent hotelgreat viewtrain stationisrael
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed for weekend on June. Our room was very big with 2 tv's.
Beds were very comfy and the room was very clean.
The hotel doesn't offer external pool. The indoors pool is fine, heated and you could cross the street from the pool to the sea shore (3 minutes walk). The food is ok.breakfasts are great but dinner was so so....the pool kiosk was supposed to be open, however no one was there to serve the people - this was very upsetting for me and my daughter. Overall it is a nice hotel....

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Tomer S
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been staying at Leonardo Haifa for years since it was Carmel Beach hotel , Le Meridian and now Fattal Leonardo. This is a second home to me with a tender loving hand of Mrs. Miri Capon who tend to all hotel guests needs equally . For the last year hotel had been running extremely smooth. Rooms are clean, windows overlooking the ocean cleaned daily, food excellent.hotel is seating on a beautiful stretch of beach with a the nicest broad walk and many beach cares to choose from. All rooms are suite style. Perfect for family as well as business people who can enjoy a spacious business lounge. I will definitely return in the near future...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2012

we have been at the hotel twice (winter and summer) and it was great. our room (family room) had a beutifull view and was clean and very spacing. breakfast and dinner were with variety of tasty food. the pool was clean and well maintained and the beach very close, walking by foot. the most nice thing was the friendly and kindly staff, who did an special effort to make our stay fun. we enjoy a lot.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Compared to European standards it is a average+ hotel. The quality is very dependent on the room type. The third time I was there I got a suite which was really good! Facing the North side of the hotel with a view on the Carmel mountain and Haifa and at the other side the Mediterranean See.
The building maintenance is a bit behind the European standards in some places.
The Staff is very helpful and very friendly and do speak very good English!!
Good Breakfast.

Room Tip: Do not take the cheapest room and ask for another if you are not satisfied.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us.
We will be delighted to accommodate you again.
As part of our tradition in Fattal hotel network.
Best regards
Miri Capon
Guest Relation
972-50-8294293

Reviewed June 7, 2012

The good part of the hotel is that its well located an right on the beach. It's nice to walk along the beach and restaurants are not far away. The views were great form the room. I loved the spread they had for breakfast. There were a lot of items to chose from adn the egg counter was particularly good and popular! (But one minor feedback I have is that the breakfast does get repetitive after couple days- they should have a few new items each day.) I liked the business room with wi-fi and computers.. It was very useful for me to have access to a printer.
Some things I didn't like. The lobby and hallways had a strange and strong smell- must be the type of cleaner they use. I have never experienced this anywhere else.
The elevator was strange- it has only the down button outside so you press that even if you want to go up. We were on the 13th floor and we couldn't tell if the lift was going down or up. Sometimes it would stop at floors where no one got off on on. Took a lot of patience.
On the first day they asked us to move to a different room - it took a very long time to get the other room ready. It was very frustrating as my child and I had to wait few hours . Once the room was ready I was told ' You can go the to the room'. I told them I need help with my luggage and that took another hour. In general I observed that the room cleaning happens very late in the day- sometime in the afternoon. Overall service could be a lot better.

Room Tip: Ask for the corner rooms if you plan on taking a suite. The suite has a living room, and bedroom
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
We will always be delighted to host you again with a lot of love.
We apologize for the inconvenient you have experienced.
We will keep doing our best as part of our tradition in Fattal hotels.
Miri Capon