$142
$115
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$196
$171
$166
$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$271
$135
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$151
$134
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$89
  • Room Service
$165
$126
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$320
$288
Port Inn(Haifa)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

1,042 results
All reviewsmiri caponswimming poolthe guest relations managermediterranean sealiving roomsea viewbusiness loungebreakfast and dinnerbusiness tripthe hotel staffhotel is locatedtel avivexcellent hotelgreat viewtrain stationisraelseashore
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Compared to European standards it is a average+ hotel. The quality is very dependent on the room type. The third time I was there I got a suite which was really good! Facing the North side of the hotel with a view on the Carmel mountain and Haifa and at the other side the Mediterranean See.
The building maintenance is a bit behind the European standards in some places.
The Staff is very helpful and very friendly and do speak very good English!!
Good Breakfast.

Room Tip: Do not take the cheapest room and ask for another if you are not satisfied.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us.
We will be delighted to accommodate you again.
As part of our tradition in Fattal hotel network.
Best regards
Miri Capon
Guest Relation
972-50-8294293

Reviewed June 7, 2012

The good part of the hotel is that its well located an right on the beach. It's nice to walk along the beach and restaurants are not far away. The views were great form the room. I loved the spread they had for breakfast. There were a lot of items to chose from adn the egg counter was particularly good and popular! (But one minor feedback I have is that the breakfast does get repetitive after couple days- they should have a few new items each day.) I liked the business room with wi-fi and computers.. It was very useful for me to have access to a printer.
Some things I didn't like. The lobby and hallways had a strange and strong smell- must be the type of cleaner they use. I have never experienced this anywhere else.
The elevator was strange- it has only the down button outside so you press that even if you want to go up. We were on the 13th floor and we couldn't tell if the lift was going down or up. Sometimes it would stop at floors where no one got off on on. Took a lot of patience.
On the first day they asked us to move to a different room - it took a very long time to get the other room ready. It was very frustrating as my child and I had to wait few hours . Once the room was ready I was told ' You can go the to the room'. I told them I need help with my luggage and that took another hour. In general I observed that the room cleaning happens very late in the day- sometime in the afternoon. Overall service could be a lot better.

Room Tip: Ask for the corner rooms if you plan on taking a suite. The suite has a living room, and bedroom
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
We will always be delighted to host you again with a lot of love.
We apologize for the inconvenient you have experienced.
We will keep doing our best as part of our tradition in Fattal hotels.
Miri Capon

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I chose this hotel for a 10 night stay. We think the location was perfect,right on the beach with its sheltered and life guard protected swimming area.
There is a wonderfull boardwalk with inexpensive restaurants within walking distance from hotel. There is easy access by car and public transport to all parts of Northern Israel
The hotel staff were friendly and spoke good English.Our room was on the 18th floor overlooking the sea.It was clean roomy and very airy.The breakfast was fantastic and staff very friendly.
We plan on coming back next year and will definitely stay hear again.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good hotel beach front location, plenty bar come food diners, plenty to do.......................................

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I'm here working for quite awhile, and wanted to find a good hotel for an enjoyable stay. I stayed at the hotel side of the Leonardo (left side when facing the ocean) for 2 weeks before moving into the "apartment" style side of the Leonardo (This used to me Le Meridien, and is on the right side when facing the ocean). The Leonardo Hotel is a decent hotel on the beach, with a good restaurant, but it is far away from anything else. We found this to be dull, and unless you like going to the beach everyday, there isn't anything else nearby.

More importantly, the "apartment style" rooms at the Leonardo are terrible! I've attached some photos of the cockroaches we found. These rooms are significantly cheaper and are meant for people staying longer term for work. If you can avoid this area, you should. The rooms promise a "kitchen" which only includes a hot plate and a microwave. That's it. Also, the queen bed is just two single beds shoved together with a sheet. To top it all off, this place was recently remodeled but the bugs have not gone away. Seeing cockroaches in different places (about the size of a business card) was not a good experience.

I highly recommend you leave this place and checkout the Crowne Plaza or Dan Panorama (Crowne is better) on the hill where are there are better accommodations and far more restaurants, sites, and things to do.

Room Tip: Stay at the hotel on the "left" (facing the ocean) which is more modern. This is a nice hotel. The hotel on the "right" is crawling with bugs and is very old.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear Guest,
Leonardo Haifa Hotel is making great effort in pest control.
We promise you that we are spraying and cleaning each day in order to prevent Discomfort of our guests.

Accept our most sincere apologies.
Miri Capon, Guest Relation Manager