“very nice place and good food”
Review of Zafririm 1

Zafririm 1
Ranked #36 of 373 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Haifa, Israel
“very nice place and good food”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This pub-restaurant (more on the restaurant side during day, more on the pub side during the evining) serves very good food at resonable prices.
Service is very nice. Be aware that the place get crowded at the evening.

• Hebrew first
Nahariya, Israel
“Fantastic Restaurant Bar”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I visited Tsafririm 1 a few days ago and really enjoyed.
The place has an elegant and clean industrial design. The lighting is soft and pleasant.
The place itself has a number of areas.
Central space where there are square tables, high knights tables, and a bar around which there are about 20 chairs. There is also an open terrace in summer and covered in the winter that is an integral part of the place.
The atmosphere is very pleasant and the music that plays in the background fits her well.
During my visit there I sampled a number of dishes. I really enjoyed the beef carpaccio and Galilee Moussaka. The desserts did not appear in the menu, but the one that I ordered was very tasty.
Alcohol range includes a selection of vodka, whiskey, liqueurs, beers, wines and cocktails.
The service is characterized by courtesy, speed, professional and pampering.
The place is opens at noon and along the day, the atmosphere is changing and the nature of the diners varies. The menu, divided into business menu, dinner menu and night menu.
In summary, Tsafririm 1 is recommended for the wonderful service, delicious food and pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
“Good place to chill out.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

The Club Burger is a must try when in here. Remember to ask for hot pepper as additional topping. The burger goes very well with Leffe Blonde beer on draft.

York, United Kingdom
“Best pub in haifa”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

great food. excellent service and an extensive alcohol menu.
loved the atmosphere and people there.
also it was in a walking distance from my hotel, which was quite a lovely addition.

Visited November 2012
Haifa, Israel
“very nice look, good food & service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We just went for our second visit in Tsafririm.
On our first visit we sat inside - they have a beautiful decorative wall, uniquely finished and illuminated - VERY nice.
Today we set "outside" - it is still in an enclosed area. Nice and comfortable.
Since I signed up for their club (free of charge) the first time we visited, we could cash in their complimentary offers - the sangria was nice, and the Eggplant Carpaccio - was very tasty: we are used to eggplant in Tahini, but this one was very good too.
I took the "wild mushroom Gnocchi" - it was good, but I do prefer my Gnocchi fried, so they are harder and crispier. In this dish they are 'mushy' and leave some taste of unbaked flour in your mouth.

My wife took the half chicken in the Taboon (Oven) - a new dish from their winter menu. It was done just right - the chicken was not dried out, and was tasty. This dish is VERY big, so it is a good candidate for sharing...

I have received my main dish together with the appetizer, but when I mentioned the mistake, they took my dish back, and re-served it, hot (freshly made?), in time, together with my wife's main dish; so, it's good to see they can recover from mistakes.

All in all - a very pleasant place with good food.

Oh, a recommendation for people who hate smoke as much as I do - do not sit next to the separation from the smokers area, since it is NOT tighly isolated, so smoke comes in. Sit at the furthest West (into Tasfririm road).

1 Thank Arikiis