“A must if you're in Haifa”
Review of Fattoush

Fattoush
Ranked #8 of 386 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I just love this place and eaten here at lease twice on each visit I've made to Haifa. If only the whole country applied the same attitude that Fatoush has towards people the place would be in a better space for it. The food and service match the fantastic approach, it is fresh, creative, zesty and alive. Everyone needs a little Fatoush in their lives.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I swung into this place on a whim while strolling the German quarter, and I was more than pleasantly surprised. The owner welcomed me with a smile and let me choose whichever table I wished (there are several with great views of the front courtyard and street). The place is eclectically decorated and it's quite easy to absorb the atmosphere and feel a 'part of it all'. The service was terrific, everyone I dealt with was quite helpful. While the menu is a little pricey, everything was well worth it. The homemade hummus with stir fried garlic and mushrooms was INCREDIBLE, and I don't even like mushrooms. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great Arabic food in the German quarter in Haifa. The service was excellent and food delicious! The helpings are very generous and great for sharing to experience the different dishes. A charming patio!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place Has changed the image of all the Oriental Coffee places around, with new ideas, new music.. and maintained the Palestinian kitchen service.
I recommend for everybody who visits Haifa, to try this place, even for one cup of coffe, Im sure you`ll love it !

1  Thank Wadie48
Reviewed July 30, 2013

On a wonderful sunny day, we enjoyed some superb food outside along Ben-Gurion Street in Haifa. The weather was great, the food better with awesome Middle Eastern delights. The service was very good and I would recommend it highly to anyone venturing down from the B'ahai Gardens tour.