“Great food”
Review of Fattoush

Fattoush
Ranked #7 of 374 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
“Great food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were recommended the restaurant by our hostel and the food didn't disappoint. It was arabian food I guess, it was excellent and they timed the food for you, so they asked you when you were ready for your main as it takes only a few minutes for the meat to be ready. Great experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank estherk341

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“So stuffed”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Absolutely delicious spread of food - had really tasty hummus with garlic mushrooms. I would eat that again and again if I could. Great service - food came out quickly and I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone visiting haifa. Wish I had had been able to fit in some dessert after our feast, but sadly I was too stuffed. Will just have to go there again some time.

• Visited July 2013
Netanya, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So so...”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was ok, but nothing special. I've expected it to be more oriental, with all its flavors... It was not.

Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
“No, no, no!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I can not remember the last time I was so dissatisfied with one meal!

My girlfriend and I were there to eat a late dinner, we used Trip Advisor and decided that this would be perfect for us.

Firstly, they serve appetizer at the same time that the main course, as I was informed when I requested hummus after 15min. WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARTERS THEN??

The food was terrible! Uncooked rice, dry meat and really BAD!
(We did order what the waiter recomanded).

The verdict from my girlfriend was: This stew tastes sour as dishwater.

When we were going to pay with your Visa card they added 13% (30 ILI) in tip automatically, we certainly would not tip them for the ridiculous bad food. When I asked why the waiter said that 13% tip is the minimum dining tip in Haifa and that he could get the manager. I just payed and walked!

Nice atmosphere, but it can not make up fo the poor.... no, BAD food!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Salt-n-pepper80
Greenville, North Carolina
“A Great Option on Ben Gurion Ave.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Definitely a cool place to eat. It is slightly quieter than other restaurants in the area and has bushes around the outdoor seating for a little more private dining. However, there is still a great view of the street and bahai gardens. On any given night, you can find locals eating there too, so you know it is great. Try the fattoush, obviously!

Visited August 2012