“Winter Visit - for the birds!”
Review of Agmon Hahula

Agmon Hahula
Ranked #17 of 160 things to do in Galilee
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We took a weekday off and went to visit the birds at Agmon Hula. We arrived early and were pleased not to see many guests or a great deal of traffic on the park paths.
We rented a golf cart and made our way around the park, spotting at various lookouts and taking many great shots of the wildlife, birds and more. We found the park to be well laid out with good restrooms stops along the way and with plenty of good look-out points.
We picked a very cold day and the winds made our trip very icy but even with the cold weather the park was full of life, the sounds of bird calls and plenty of natural attractions to see.
I look forward to coming back when the weather warms up!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Truly beautiful experience. I had never seen so many cranes in my life!
Breathtaking views. You can rent a buggy to drive around and soak in the views, the life around.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My friends and I were there at sunset during the annual migration. We took the wagon tour with a very knowledgeable guide. He spoke mostly in Hebrew, but answered questions in English for those who spoke only English (like me). The wagon ( with 3 rows of seats & pulled by a tractor) went slowly and stopped twice for a good length of time at each stop. The birds are used to seeing the farm machinery and ignore it. The first stop was at a field to watch the thousands of common crane. The second stop was at the lake where we saw thousands and thousands of birds (different types) landing on the lake. My friends took me because they know that I love birds. But they haven't stopped talking about it to their friends.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited the place 3 times and it was better and nicer every time. The best time to visit is when the Crane are migrating. There was over 47,000 Crans on the very same field.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were 5 families with younger kids (ages 8-12). Each family rented a gulf cart and we drove the k"m trail, saw and heard thousands of various birds, hundreds of Nutrias, the kids had a ball, it was like being somewhere totally different and far away from here. Highly recommended. Bring your own food as what they sell is uneatable!!! Entrance fee was 5 NIS (less than $1.5) per person. Cart rental for 90 minutes was around $40, not cheap but a lot of fun