“Heaven on Earth!”
Review of Agmon Hahula

Agmon Hahula
Ranked #18 of 160 things to do in Galilee
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Truly beautiful experience. I had never seen so many cranes in my life!
Breathtaking views. You can rent a buggy to drive around and soak in the views, the life around.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My friends and I were there at sunset during the annual migration. We took the wagon tour with a very knowledgeable guide. He spoke mostly in Hebrew, but answered questions in English for those who spoke only English (like me). The wagon ( with 3 rows of seats & pulled by a tractor) went slowly and stopped twice for a good length of time at each stop. The birds are used to seeing the farm machinery and ignore it. The first stop was at a field to watch the thousands of common crane. The second stop was at the lake where we saw thousands and thousands of birds (different types) landing on the lake. My friends took me because they know that I love birds. But they haven't stopped talking about it to their friends.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited the place 3 times and it was better and nicer every time. The best time to visit is when the Crane are migrating. There was over 47,000 Crans on the very same field.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were 5 families with younger kids (ages 8-12). Each family rented a gulf cart and we drove the k"m trail, saw and heard thousands of various birds, hundreds of Nutrias, the kids had a ball, it was like being somewhere totally different and far away from here. Highly recommended. Bring your own food as what they sell is uneatable!!! Entrance fee was 5 NIS (less than $1.5) per person. Cart rental for 90 minutes was around $40, not cheap but a lot of fun

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had been to Agmon Hahula in the spring a few years ago and saw beautiful birds, but I was overwhelmed today at the sight of over 30,000 grey cranes on their annual migration stopover. As we were driving, we did not see any birds but when we got out of the car we could already hear them. At first we rented a golf cart and did our tour with good daylight. Then we took the sunset tour which was the highlight of our visit! The tour gets you much closer to the birds, the guide was very knowledgable and interesting and the views at sunset were unforgettable !