“Always an excellent fish restaurant”
Review of The Last Refuge

The Last Refuge
Ranked #18 of 147 Restaurants in Eilat
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“Always an excellent fish restaurant”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The restaurant is known to us because (as good Greeks) we love good fish and seafood. We were 4 in family this time and myself ordered for first crab soupe as I always do in this tavern and we ordered nice "hot" salads and then prawns and I had a nice big Shell stuffed with seafood. We enjoyed the food, drank
bottled water and some bier ,no dessert and paid some 500NIS,which equals around 100 Euros! Not bad at all ,I suppose you agree. If we will come again? Of course we will with pleasure!

Visited December 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Absoloutly the best restaurant in Eilath.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If you love fresh Fishes who has just been fished from the sea, you would love this restaurat.

This is one place you dont want to miss while in Eilath.

For first course be sure to order the sea fruit with artichoke, the nervouse salad and the very nervouse salad (yes they are totaly different).

Make sure you sit either neer the window or if weather permits, on the terrace.

• Visited January 2013
Misgav
“Always pleases”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is not the fanciest restaurant in town, but consistently delivers an enjoyable fish meal. The place is always busy, so make sure that you book. It is located a bit out of town - probably too far to walk it. (We have eaten there on several occasions, and have always enjoyed it)

Visited November 2012
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Great favourite”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great fish resaurant .....with sea food specialities. One of our favourite places to eat in Eilat . Worth the drive out . Non Kosher.

• Visited January 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Christmas dinner with a twist!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

If anyone goes to Eilat they should surely eat here - it was delicious. I like how they do Mediterranean food with Eastern spices. Really lovely fresh fish, some lovely complimentary starters, all nicely spiced. I loved it. And it looks pretty - it's in a pretty place with a great view and it's a lovely old building with nice places to sit outside, plants everywhere, really friendly staff, clean bathrooms, nice furniture. I loved it, it was really homely. I liked the wine, too - I think I had a house white. The whole meal was great value for money - not expensive at all and it was some quality food. They even had it decorated for Christmas, which was strange to see in Israel! Really cute. The staff are also very knowledgeable about the food, particularly the fish - I like waiting staff whose opinions you can trust on the food and who know what wine to go for. Great service, lovely place, just thinking about it is making me hungry haha! Go there.

Visited December 2012