“wonderful”

Guided dive in Eilat
Ranked #2 of 24 Nature & Parks in Eilat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Diving center "AHLA" is situated in Israel on the shore of The Red Sea. Our scuba diving school in Eilat is offering full scuba diving courses for all levels. For certified divers we are making guided-dives, fun-dives and refresh-dives on the best Eilat's dive sites. Also for advanced divers we offer specialization training in diving (Nitrox, Stress & Rescue, Underwater Navigation, Search & Recovery diver, Wreck diver, Deep diver, Digital Underwater Photographer, Emergency First Response, Night diver, Drift diver,Peak Performance Buoyancy). For those who really love diving and who want to try themselves as a diving professional our diving center in Eilat can offers advanced courses: Divemaster, Assistant Instructor and Scuba Instructor. For those who have never tried to dive and have not seen the underwater world, our dive center AHLA offers to try Diving in Eilat for beginners. You can sign up for an introductory dive with a personal instructor and dive to a 6 meters depth. We can also offer to all divers cheap rental of rooms in our comfortable villa. There is everything you need for an unforgettable stay in Eilat! If you have not had time to buy diving equipment, then in our diving store you can pick up any diving equipment for adequate prices. If you have not decided to try scuba diving yet, or because of health reasons it is contraindicated for you, then we can suggest you a snorkeling lesson on The Red Sea, where you can find a huge amount of coral reefs and fish.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 12, 2018

hey, two days ago i had my first diving introduction by an amazing instructor, Dean.
he helped me calmed down and enjoy, and it was wonderful
a highly recommended experience
make sure to ask for Dean

Date of experience: June 2018
AhlaDiveTeam, Управляющий at Ahla Diving in Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thx a lot for diving with us! You are welcome to start your open water diver course in Ahla Diving Center.

All reviews
"hostel"
"briefing"
"zen"

Reviewed May 26, 2018

JOSH The guide was with a lots of experience' and delivered the material in an excellent way. All the time he was attentive and provided explanations and guidance and a good word, highly recommende

Date of experience: March 2018
AhlaDiveTeam, Владелец at Ahla Diving in Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you, Yermi70. Hope, see you again in Ahla!

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

AHLA diving center was the most relaxed, friendly and trusting place that I've been to. I got my open water scuba diver license here, and also stayed here for my accommodations which was nice, clean, comfortable, convenient for my early morning dives (if you want to see the dolphins) and calm. I felt completely safe and comfortable and knew I could trust my dive master with my life. Josh Lewis was my dive master and he is absolutely incredible! He has 40 years of licensed scuba diving experience so I got the best of the best training. If you are looking for a place to dive where you can have fun, relax, see really cool things like swimming with the dolphins in the morning, stone fish, octopus, lion fish, shipwrecks, and have scuba instructors that you can trust with your life and will show you the coolest things in the red sea, I would highly recommend Ahla. Definitely will be come back in my next trip to Eilat, Israel!

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you, victoriastruong. Hope, see you again in Ahla!

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

This place is seriously the best. They are always working to improve it and it’s already great.

The staff are all super nice and chill and willing to help. The beds are clean and comfortable and there is a relaxed sitting area.

Me and my friends had a great time.
Couldn’t ask for a better place to hang out and do some diving.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you, Caroline T. Hope, see you again in Ahla!