“Great Dive Center”

Guided dive in Eilat
Ranked #2 of 24 Nature & Parks in Eilat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Diving center "AHLA" is situated in Israel on the shore of The Red Sea. Our scuba diving school in Eilat is offering full scuba diving courses for all levels. For certified divers we are making guided-dives, fun-dives and refresh-dives on the best Eilat's dive sites. Also for advanced divers we offer specialization training in diving (Nitrox, Stress & Rescue, Underwater Navigation, Search & Recovery diver, Wreck diver, Deep diver, Digital Underwater Photographer, Emergency First Response, Night diver, Drift diver,Peak Performance Buoyancy). For those who really love diving and who want to try themselves as a diving professional our diving center in Eilat can offers advanced courses: Divemaster, Assistant Instructor and Scuba Instructor. For those who have never tried to dive and have not seen the underwater world, our dive center AHLA offers to try Diving in Eilat for beginners. You can sign up for an introductory dive with a personal instructor and dive to a 6 meters depth. We can also offer to all divers cheap rental of rooms in our comfortable villa. There is everything you need for an unforgettable stay in Eilat! If you have not had time to buy diving equipment, then in our diving store you can pick up any diving equipment for adequate prices. If you have not decided to try scuba diving yet, or because of health reasons it is contraindicated for you, then we can suggest you a snorkeling lesson on The Red Sea, where you can find a huge amount of coral reefs and fish.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Did 12 guide dives with ahla guys. I can totally recommend Ahla diving company and I am happy to have opportunity to dive with them. Big thanks to Tonya, Enver, Sasha, Josh and everyone around. They helped me willingly with setting my equipment, have patience with me under water (we always find the best things there) and overall, everything was great. Especially the background surroundings with friendly attitude and Dante, Ahla always watching :-), where you can relax after the dive. See you next time in Eilat!

Date of experience: November 2017
AhlaDiveTeam, Управляющий at Ahla Diving in Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Thx a lot. We also has fun with you! see you again

All reviews
"hostel"
"briefing"
"zen"

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I spent 6 days with my 2 children. My youngest took the open water course and me and my older son dived twice a day.
this is definitely different type of diving club. It gives the most relaxing experience.
We left a better divers and got extraordinary diving experience with great hospitality of the owner.
Thanks Josh and Gilad!

Date of experience: July 2017
AhlaDiveTeam, Владелец at Ahla Diving in Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Reviewed August 17, 2017

If you want to get a relaxed diving experience with everything perfectly 'tailored' to your needs, Ahla Diving is the place to go. I had my Advanced Open Water and Nitrox courses with them and totally recommend for divers at any level. I'm grateful Aleksandr (Sasha) for all the valuable tips and insights, and especially for his great patience:) Special thanks to Tonia for being such a fantastic communicator and best regards to Joshua for sharing the Zen of diving:) The whole team is exceptionally helpful and friendly, I will definitely come back again.
As for the villa, it's great accommodation for a very reasonable price; good location. It's great for solo travelers, couples, and families.

Date of experience: July 2017

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Me and my wife spent great week in Ahla villa. We felt just like home. All people were very friendly and extremely professional - focused and relaxed at the same time. All the crew showed us that diving is not just about beeing under the surface for a while but it is catching the connection with nature and with people who think the same way.
My wife is afraid of a water but Joshua's approach convinced her to try scuba diving. I could not believe it is happening - as well as my wife :).
I can not wait when we are back in Eilat :)
Przemo&Karolina