“great hotel particularly for families”

U Coral Beach Club Eilat
Ranked #5 of 62 Hotels in Eilat
Jerusalem, Israel
“great hotel particularly for families”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've just come back from a long weekend at this hotel.
The hotel is located on the Southern end of Eilat with its own private beach right next to the corals.
It is an " all inclusive " hotel with 3 grand meals, free drinks and snacks all day plus sports activities and lots of kid activities.
We had a superior room in the main building which is large for 2 guests and even a good size for up to 4. The bathroom is small but well appointed with nice soaps and things.
The soundproofing was excellent which unfortunately is very unusual nowadays.
As for the meals they are far superior than regular hotel dining room meals. There is an enormous and varied choice with fresh fishes and meats carved in front of you. Lots of salads and scrumptous desserts. There are 3 types of wines and all the cold beverages.
All in all this a great hotel for families with lots of activities and never ending food and drinks.
We found it a bit too busy for older couples though we were able to escape the noisier activities by being on their quiet lovely beach.

Room Tip: book the superior rooms in the main building
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Normanzy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Ashkelon, Israel
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This week myself and my girlfriend spent 4 days and 3 nights in the 'U coral beach' previously 'club med' in eilat. After spending many vacations in different hotels primarily in eilat I have to say that this was by far the best vacation that I have spent in eilat.

After arriving in the area early on the first day (9am) I decided to make my way to the hotel in order to get my affairs in order and see if it was possible to print out the tickets for the hotel at the reception. I was greeted by the security outside who although I was not meant to arrive until later on were more than happy to accommodate me with a parking space inside the hotel grounds. I then moved on to the reception where I was greeted by Mary and Eden, two lovely hotel staff who were more than happy to help me make all the arrangements necessary and informed me that I was able to check-in already to the hotel, however my room was currently being cleaned. I told them this was no problem and then was informed that as soon as the room is ready I will receive an SMS, and within half an hour I received the SMS followed by a phone call telling me to arrive at reception.... and so began 4 days of never ending top quality service.
All the staff at the reception were exemplary, the staff in the dining room were more than accommodating to every need, each day we received a call to our hotel room asking if everything was okay and we were enjoying ourselves, the head of maintenance arrived at our door to ask if everything in the room was in order, the bar staff and of course the entertainment team!
The rooms in the hotel are relatively small, however this is more than made up for by the all inclusive nature of the hotel. The rooms are clean, in good working order, excellent showers! We we more than happy, even without a balcony that we are usually used to.
The location is a little outside of the centre of eilat, however a 30 shekel ride will take you there, and if you have a car then there is really no problem.
The amenities in the hotel of fruitful and of high quality, including a small shop for general needs that is not overpriced, all you can drink bars in every corner of the hotel, snacks as well as pizza at 23.00 at night, the private beach and the hotel pool which is clean and in good condition.
As for entertainment you will notice wherever you go there is something going on, in the pool there are activites everyday at 12.00, water aerobics, water games and shows. Inside the hotel there is entertainment for children and adults alike and we much enjoyed seeing everyone getting involved. The entertainment team always seem full of life and genuinely happy to be entertaining the guests.
All in all there are so many aspects of the trip that we enjoyed thanks to the incredible service, staff and facilities and can genuinely say that I don't have anything negative to say about our trip!
We are much looking forward to coming back in the future!
So to all at U coral beach, thank you very much for everything and we will see you again soon!
Barrie & Valentina

Room Tip: Rooms without balconies overlook the pool, whereas balconies overlook the road and entrance.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BarrieDC
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a great time during our stay at U coral beach club.
Ben and Yaron from the reception and management were very kind, and Laurent and his animation&sports team did a great job.
Nice hotel, lots of activities, very good service.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Special resort, excellent service. Stayed there for the weekend with a friend. Yaron, the hotel manager was kind, and the reception manager, Ben was very professional. The location is not in the center, though you just don't need to get out from the hotel. The staff provides a unique atmosphere with action, fun and sports. The food was great. Warmly recommended hotel.

1 Thank Zunderz
Herzliya, Israel
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am very disappointed !! it was the worse vacation i had!
The service was awful! The people at reception were very impatient and blunt!
the hotel is Dirty ! cups and wrappers everywhere
I am very disappointed!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank val v
Natanya, HaMerkaz, Israel
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hello my name is Maayan Yesterday I returned from U Coral Beach in Eilat .The Hotel is awesome in every way. All the employees of the hotel greeted us with a smile everyone were so friendly , it was amazing .The food was Excellent they have 3 main meals + 4 additions treats in the lobby and there was free drinks, The icing on the cake is the entertainment , I returned home yesterday and I already want to go back to the hotel.
The hotel is also suitable for children with lots of activities I highly recommend

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Maayan2013
Tela, Honduras
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The hotel is so welcoming. Great food all included. The staff so nice. My girls enjoye the kids club and the activities and didn'd want to go home. We also did pedicur at the spa and the staff especialy betty. I am sure that next time we will come again. Thank you for your service.