First, let me start by saying that overall this is the best hotel i've stayed in in Eilat (and i have been to all the major hotels here). We come here at least once a year to dive, and this is by far our favorite hotel in terms of room decor and quality. Location is also great.
Having said that, I have two gripes with this hotel:
1. The breakfast buffet is disappointing and nothing to write home about. very bland. I've had much better in Israel. It should get an uplift.
2. Internet here costs, and a lot. I need to connect while traveling, and paying 80NIS per day for internet connection is simply outrageous. No 1st-class hotel should be charging for internet these days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Herods Boutique you’ll enjoy a complex of rooms in Eilat that offers private space and quiet for professional activity and for groups, as well as all the unique advantages and services offered at the luxurious Herods Eilat such as a diverse cuisine, the colorful and lively Cardo shopping center for special treats and an abundance of treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Herods Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.