“A very good hotel, but...”
Review of Herods Boutique

Herods Boutique
Ranked #26 of 62 Hotels in Eilat
Cupertino, California
“A very good hotel, but...”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

First, let me start by saying that overall this is the best hotel i've stayed in in Eilat (and i have been to all the major hotels here). We come here at least once a year to dive, and this is by far our favorite hotel in terms of room decor and quality. Location is also great.

Having said that, I have two gripes with this hotel:
1. The breakfast buffet is disappointing and nothing to write home about. very bland. I've had much better in Israel. It should get an uplift.
2. Internet here costs, and a lot. I need to connect while traveling, and paying 80NIS per day for internet connection is simply outrageous. No 1st-class hotel should be charging for internet these days!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank irtrips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
isreel
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is one of the nicest and most pleasent hotels . My family enjoyed everything from the food to the facilities and staff that catered to our every wish . The hotel manager himself ( Haim Simelmits) went out of his way to make sure that we in the hotel were satisfied . I highly recommend the Herods Boutique Hotel in Eilat for the altimate family experience

Room Tip: 7 floor sweet nice and large i
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I spent my holiday with my husband.
From the first moment we arrived to the hotel, I knew that I made the right chosen for our vacation with this spectacular hotel.
This hotel is one of the best and known with his luxurious in Eilat
The staff welcomed us very nicely and cordially.
The atmosphere at the hotel was very pleasent and calm, our room was spacious and clean with amazing view to Lagoon.
The breakfast was varied and very tasty.
I'm sure that in the future I will come back to visit Herods Boutiqe.

• Stayed October 2013
Ganey Tikva
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is one of the nicest and most pleasent hotels . My family enjoyed everything from the food to the facilities and staff that catered to our every wish . The hotel exceeded every and any expectation I had from my past experiences in hotels in Israel. In addition , surprisingly enough even the hotel manager himself ( Haim Simelmits) went out of his way to make sure that all of the guests in the hotel were satisfied . I highly recommend the Herods Boutique Hotel in Eilat for the altimate family experience. Yuval Ohad

Room Tip: All the rooms that we stayed at now and during prior visits were excellent.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

i stayed at this hotel, in honor of my 50th birthday and it was such a good experience that i would go back any time, its a great place to stay with a small family,
the personnel of the hotel made us feel like home, definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
hoshasharon
Reviewed September 24, 2013

me & my husband ordered a vacation to the boutique hotel on the internet for Sukkot holiday.
we called the reception of the hotel in order to make sure that we get a nice room and early entrance before our arrival. Idan- the reception manager listened to our needs and took care of our request very kindly, it was very important for him to give us a good service. we got an upgraded room, the food was great, the pool was quiet and calm and the towels guy Eli was very kindly too. the hotel was with good energies, very calm even thought it was jewish vacation time-we find our peace.
thanks you for a great vacation! we are waiting for our next vacation at the boutique hotel.
Dekel & Avivya Bar Shalom

Room Tip: we warmly recommended on the rooms at 11th floor!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed September 21, 2013

wonderful hospitality.very good food.haim the hotel maneger was very kind.we hed a wonderful vacation.excellent service.quite hotel .quite pool.my family and i visited the hotel 16-20/9/13
and we will love to visit the hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family