“passover vacation at the Herods Boutique”
Review of Herods Boutique

Herods Boutique
Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Eilat
Reviewed April 15, 2012

we arrive to the Herods boutique after a long time we use to stay at the Dan Eilat
that consider also very good hotel

but we was very surprise that the stay at the Herods boutique was match more fun from any hotel in Eilat
the atmosphere was very relax and quiet (we are talking on passover time) the swimming pool also very nice at the boutique but when we want more action and good party music we went to the palace swimming pool
the restaurant at the boutique is very good the taste and the selection of the food was absolutely excellent
we wheel come again!!!!!!
shay z
Tel Aviv

There are newer reviews for Herods Boutique

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Eilat is superbe on Passover but normaly hotel prices are high and the service is way below.. This is the place & time to share a refreshing experience at the Herods Boutique: Ladies & Gentelmens - We had a blust!!! The service we got was above any expectations (that's a first in Israel believe me) and the stuff was great all over the hotel facilities - good morning miss, how are you doing? what can I do for you? and they did do!! We thought of having dinner outside atleast once but no - the restaurant buffet was diverse and splendid to our taste. A technical problem? fixed in no time. sugar missing at our room? 3 mn "on the clock".. Thank you Herods as we wanted to go for the best there is in Eilat and got the best of the best in all aspects. We came back home filling that we really had a great relaxing vacation at the best value for our money. All of us 5. Pay attention - we shell be back.. Happy holidays The Yogev/Nir family

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Herods Palace swimming pool as it is bigger and nicer than the one on the BOUTIQUE si...
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We came to Herods During "PassOver" Holiday.
this is the first time we go on vacation during this time.
the Herods hotel was great during our stay. the manager of the hotel (Haim) welcomed us when we came, our room was excellent, the food was just great the level of service was outstanding.
it was my first time in herods boutique and i will come back in the future and recommend this hotel to all of my friends.

Room Tip: ask for Haim, he will take care of you.
Reviewed April 11, 2012

we arrive to herods boutique eilat for aholiday vacation my family that included 5 persones me my wife and 3 children it was like adream coming true everything was more then we expected , the room was big and beautiful and the view was wonderful , the food and service were great and moost of all the way they prepare for Passover vacation was impressive. its the second time this year that we stay as a guest in herods boutique eilat and to tell the truth its worth every dollar !

Room Tip: go for the suites
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I came to this exclusive hotel and was taken by the quiet and stunning views from my porch ...I could see the entire Jordan, and an amazing view of the ocean all around. I also loved the roominess of my suite and the large bathroom. Food was great at dinner, and service too. I lost my bikini that flew off my porch (was drying it after a swim and the wind blew it away)-the hotel found it in minutes after I reported it missing!
I would recommend this place highly. I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is the ratio of high service and warm hotel staff professional

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed at the Herods Boutique hotel in Eilat for a week.
It all started with a warming welcome in the reception. They made an effort and placed us in a lovely room with a great view.
During our stay we enjoyed the variety of food and drinks offered to us.
We wish the Herods Hotel a lot of success and we are looking forward to our next visit in this hotel in the upcoming future.
All the best