A family with a 3 year-old stayed at Royal Garden for 6 nights. In summary, this hotel is perfect for kids. Our toddler absolutely loved the kids' pool (has sand, shallow water, etc). The "grown up" pool (i.e. lazy river) has a cave, where you can sit and cool down. It's a nice feature for both kids and adults. Our 3-year-old loved sitting there with mommy & daddy.
The rooms were very clean and functional for a family with kids. The kitchen allowed us to prepare home made food for our son, although the restaurants downstairs had kid-friendly options.
Breakfast was a typical Israeli hotel breakfast--too much food! There were plenty of options for everying, including kids.
We really didn't have anything to complain about with this hotel. Our toddler loved it, we loved it and will definately come back until he's a teenager!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat