Me and my family went a while ago while the hotel wasn't hugely busy and only the beach style pool and one other was open ,there could be a better pool suitable for adults.Although everything else was good and the visit was enjoyable , the freebies where a nice touch.Ignore the date i went as i couldn't remember a random one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Eshet Incoming, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat