We stayed with our son for a short weekend. We had a great time.
We have been upgraded to a "family suite" and although didn't have a need for such a big space – we enjoyed it a lot.
Each room has a TV, the suite has 2 toilets, a shower and a bath, a fully equipped kitchen including a fridge, microwave, toaster, dish washer, stove and dishes and clearly - a pool view balcony.
We mostly enjoyed the "sea sand pool" – which is a big attraction for the kids. No real need to go down to the beach :)
The breakfast was great , as always in Eilat's hotels.
The hotel is within a walking distance from the new mall (ICE MALL) and the main promenade with all the restaurants and shops and also the beach. So you don’t really need to take a taxi to anywhere…
The hotel is very "kids oriented" and has a playroom, video games - very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat