We stayed two nights at this modern hotel, in Eilat, The hotel staff are very attentive polite especially Talia and the team at the reception. The hotel has a few different swimming pools and are all well maintained. The hotel is attached to a beautiful shopping centre. The bedrooms are very large and if you are looking for self catering this is your perfect hotel in Eilat as the rooms are equipped with a kitchen and small living room, two medium size bedrooms and a bathroom. I would recommend this hotel if you are coming away with family especially children. We enjoyed a beautiful Friday night meal at the hotel, with a great choice of food, of which was all good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat