This must be our 6th stay in this hotel - every so often we will deviate (Dan, Hilton, Herods) and always come back. The heated artificial sand pool remains the main attraction (though starting to need a boost of 'sand'). We reserved the Family room which has an extra alcove with two beds for the kids (8,5) leaving us the main lounge clean and tidy. Washing equipment, dishwasher with powder, two toilets, shower, bath - what more do you need? A great breakfast with all we and the kids wanted. Thursday afternoon front desk was stressed, but staffed helped best they could. Will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat