Great hotel with spacious rooms, although the rooms are a bit worn down. Lovely pool area, even with an artificial beach! Very clean. Very family friendly!
Cons: was waken up early by room service (cleaning), so remember to put the "do not disturb"-sign on your door knob. Window was left open/balcony door left unlocked after cleaning several days - with a risk of being robbed.
The food from the snack bars in the pool area is of poor quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat