this was our second visit with our family. The hotel is in need of renovations.
not one area around the pool was non smoking. although it's illegal both Miki the Pr manager and eyal the general manager have chosen to ignore this.
This is very unfortunate as a non smoker with kids we couldn't enjoy being around the large selection of pools without suffering the smoke.
Our room was in need of work the air conditioning broke three times only after we settled our bill did they ask if we wanted anything.
I doubt we will return to quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat