Leonardo Club Hotel Eilat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamily vacation with kidsdining roomhighly recommended for familiesamazing poolall inclusive hotelice malllarge varietyfree wifihotel beachpool siderelaxing vacationstayed for nightsamazing hotelbenisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I came on holiday to Eilat & stayed at The Leonardo Club, I chose this hotel because it was recommended to me & the prices were very reasonable. I came with my family & was very pleased with the size of the room, & as I have a new born i was very happy with the facilities provided for us. The food was excellent, & the choices were so much they suited everybody. Having different styles of cooking every night, which was great for the whole family.
Would like to say a big thank you to the singing waiters team especially, as the shows were fantastic .

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Dream vacation! Fine dining and delicious. kitchen team thank you. The pool is huge and this is the only hotel I found with a water park and slides-my daughter has enjoyed non-stop. Activities for kids from kids garden very nice. singing waiters fabulles with the musical love around the world. Thanks for Hodaya, Sivan, victor and Shimon .

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Been in the hotel for a family weekend with my wife and 2 kids age 1.5 and 5.
The hotel is all included - means no need to worry for anything, and on this part its great.
the food was wonderful , fresh, good variety and plenty of option for the kids.
The pool is also great, big and inviting with slides and plenty of facilities, however not enough available space to sit around.
The room is a bit small , and with a cote and the child bed open, we had to maneuver to open the luggage and settle .
The service was fantastic, all staff we approached behaved great.
The only issue we had was regarding the cleanliness, in the room it was fine , but the cote was dirty, also the pool was not kept at the highest standard.

bottom line - good hotel for families, good value. with an extra effort it will be great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Hello. I came with my 3 children to this hotel at the third time. A few point : the check in was fast and we wait just 5 minuth . The reception staff was courteous and polite. The overall level of cleanliness was good. The food quality was wonderfull. My children didnt leave the water park. The entertainment and singing waiters are the best in eilat! I didnt see such a good activities like this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

!First i would like to thank the amazing hotel does his job very well. this hotel is everthing a family could want or ask for when its a huge pool courteous the employees. the dining room always avundant food and a wide range which,i think is suitable for all ages. group of waiters sing a record undoubtedly experience at the hotel. i enjoyed the show and the warm courteous attitude ofsinging waiters. I really enjoyed!

• Stayed: April 2013