Vista Hotel
$351
$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dan Panorama Eilat(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$265
Isrotel Royal Garden(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$377
$277
Dan Eilat(Eilat)
$309
Isrotel King Solomon(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$298
$288
Orchid Reef Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$174
$170
  • Breakfast included
Isrotel Yam Suf Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$261
$165
Agoda.com
$2,899
$1,005
HotelsClick
All reviewsice mallbeds pushed togetherbreakfast buffet was very goodmini fridgeshort walkclean roomsdouble bedcleaning staffvery nice hotelboardwalkpetra
Reviewed June 14, 2014

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SHACK!!! They charge more than advertised on travel websites!!! Awful customer service, horrible experience. For starters, the room and hotel smelled like sewage. The room was very small, the sheets were stained, there was no shampoos or soaps in the bathroom, there was a general soap dispenser in the bathroom but it was empty. The blow dryer stopped working after 30 seconds of use. The fridge stopped working on our second night there after we put food in it, it was all bad in the morning. Although it stated there is free parking, the lot only fits about 8 cars and was full so we were told we would have to pay to park on the street. Although I paid for street parking, I did not understand the street signs and ended up getting a 100 shekel parking ticket on my rental car. Other than that, here is my awful experience: I came to this hotel for a two-night stay with one other guest. I have a local friend in Israel who decided to join us in our trip to Eilat last minute and was going to stay on a friend’s couch in the city. Since her friend was working until later, we asked her to come hang out with us at our hotel until she can go to her friend. When we walked in to check in, the front desk associate named Elena, asked if she was staying with us and we told her no, there were two of us and the other is a friend visiting. We were told our friend would not be allowed up in our room and would have to wait for us in the lobby. Having travelled a lot and stayed in many hotels worldwide and across the US, I had never heard of this “rule” especially in a very low star hotel. Since it was going to be several hours before our friend can go to where she was staying and we wanted to shower having come back from the Dead Sea on our drive up, we did not want to leave our friend in the small awkward lobby for a couple of hours. I asked Elena who was extremely rude and hardly spoke English if she monitors every person who walks into the hotel and asks them if they have a room and otherwise require that they stay in the lobby and she said “yes” which was a total lie since security was nowhere in site half of the time we came into the hotel. She started giving me attitude (as I am checking in!!) so I asked to speak to a manager when an older man came and backed her up. I asked her to refund my credit card which she had just charged so that I can go stay somewhere else where I am not treated like crap upon check in and was told I had to call Travelocity to do that. I did not have a plan to call US on the phone I was using and couldn’t cancel the reservation since she had charged my credit card moments earlier, NOT Travelocity. After her arguing and treating us very poorly, she said that if we wanted our friend to come upstairs with us, she would have to pay to stay with us to get a bigger room. After a while, we decided to do that and paid for her to join us, she cancelled with her friend and we were put in a tiny room that had one queen bed and the maintenance guy came up and set up a pull out couch bed for her that is smaller than a twin bed. All in all we paid $500 for two nights in a TINY room not fit for three people with horrible customer service, foul smell and broken amenities. For that price we could have stayed at a nice HOTEL, not what seemed like a 1 star motel. Another “joy” we experienced was a folk dancing class in the lobby at 9:30pm with extremely loud and disturbing Russian music for about an hour. Would never ever stay here. Stick to the nice hotels and stay away from these people who don’t know how to treat guests.

Room Tip: Stay far away from this “hotel” as possible!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Miriam G
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to travel to Eilat over Passover break (one of the busiest times to go to Eilat). We tried to search for a last minute deal, but everything was ridiculously expensive. We ended up booking a hotel through Hotwire for an ok price (considering how expensive all the other hotels were over this weekend), and ended up booking the Vista Hotel.

I'll start with basically the only positive note about this hotel- the location. The hotel is located near all the top hotels, a few minute walk from the beach and the boardwalk, and a minute walk from the new Ice Mall (nice mall with an open skating rink inside). The breakfast was pretty good too- they have an omelet station on weekdays (not on Saturdays because of Sabbath) which was great, and otherwise it's a pretty standard Israeli hotel breakfast (which is always good :)

Now to the cons...

The hotel is quite small, which is probably why they call it "boutique", because otherwise there is nothing boutique about this hotel. If I were to sum up this hotel in two words, they would be "no frills".

-Our room was really small and basic- we had 2 single beds pushed together, but essentially it's like sleeping alone and not together. We immediately went down to reception and asked if we could get another room, since we came for a romantic getaway and this wasn't what we had in mind. The receptionist told us that they were fully booked and this was all they had (but another receptionist told us most of their rooms were like that).
-The TV in the room is tiny and had very little selection, and the channels that they did have were very poor quality.
- The room itself is very cold- no color at all, and felt more like a dorm room at a hostel than a room at a hotel.
- The bath towels they give you are tiny, and when we asked if we could get bigger towels we were told that this was all they had.
- They don't give you shampoo/body wash/conditioner, but rather have one dispenser in the shower that the receptionist told us was an all in one.
- Don't expect a nice view from your room or the pool- our view from our room was of a construction site near the new Ice Mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ziv H
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed at the Vista hotel for 7 nights in March 2014. Since it's not a top quality hotel, I didn't expect much, but still got a number of unfortunate surprises.
I was surprised to see so many nice reviews here, complementing the cleanliness of the hotel. The carpet on the floor of our room was stained and had litter on it when we entered. The windows were so dirty as if they hadn't been washed in years, we literally had to keep the blinds on the whole time it was light outside. The pool area was dirty and unpleasant as well and I didn't see anyone using it during the whole week. The rooms were very small, there wasn't a lot of room to open a big suitcase, unless you wanted to do it on the bed. I read a lot of excellent reviews about breakfast in Vista hotel on tripadvisor.com before the trip, but it turned out to be scant and completely average and I'm not at all a fussy eater. The breakfast package given to us when leaving early in the morning was a disgrace.
But the main problem was the unbearable noise in the evenings. The inside of the hotel is hollow, so to speak, so you can look down from your floor and see the lower floors. We were on the upper floor and even with the door closed you could hear any noise from downstairs. On three nights there was a party downstairs - loud local music and singing through speakers - that lasted for hours and was so loud that it was impossible to sleep or even watch TV. Even though the door was closed, the racket was still so loud that I felt as if I was downstairs in the middle of it. Since the hotel is small, everyone must have heard the noise. When I confronted the front desk, they assured me that the group who held the party would be leaving the day after next. This was of little solace and also, there was another night of loud music still after the group had supposedly checked out. I don't think any hotel should afford such treatment of guests. If I do not want to go to a party I should be able to go to my room and stay there in peace and quiet, especially after a long and tiring day. Unfortunately this is a strange concept in Vista hotel in Eilat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Heili R
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We needed an hotel for two nights to go from Eilat to Jordan and Vista was a good choice! Nice clean rooms, nice staff and superb breakfast!!! Value for money! Near the Marina, five minute walk from the front row promenade, quiet location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josip57
Reviewed October 14, 2013

hi, its not the king david
but as a medium hotel it does stand out with a wonderful helpful staff and nice and very clean rooms,warmly recommended,my office booked me here,ill bring my family next time

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business