“Perfect family holiday :)”

U Sunrise Club Eilat
Ranked #9 of 62 Hotels in Eilat
Ra'anana, HaMerkaz, Israel
“Perfect family holiday :)”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our first real family holiday with our 1 year old, and I cannot possibly praise the staff highly enough! "Fattalland", the kiddy area, was equipped for all ages, and even our little one had an amazing time crawling around and exploring everywhere. Ahuva was especially helpful, but everyone went out of their way to ask if we needed anything, and to say hi to our little one. No one was bothered at all by the usual baggage that comes with travelling with a 1 year old (throwing food, yelling at people, etc.). Additionally, I am pregnant again and everyone went out of their way to be as accommodating as possible for us. The pool was clean and heated, and our son loved splashing around with us. The rooms, lobby, and dining room were immaculate, and while we are quite picky with food (especially me right now) we always found tons to eat at each meal, and everything was delicious and well prepared. Thank you so much for such a beautiful vacation!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are within easy walking distance of the main building, but definitely go for one of th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Netanya, Israel
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing Care by the crew!!! The ideal place for a famiy with kids!!
thanks again for eveything (-from the family with the stroller)!!!
The "Babyclub" is equiped with all the things kids and parents can ask for- safe and amusing.
The kids love the activities - master chef, chocolate balls, painting etc.

Room Tip: Ask for the delux rooms
Kryat Bialik, Israel
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed in the hotel during the weekend with my family. The way the staff treated us was very kind. The receptionist was very pleasent. In the hotel there are indoor pool. The food is delicious and the hotel accomadations are excellent. In addition, the hotel offers many attractions for families . This was a very bonding holiday and my family and I had a wonderful time.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I would like to express my thanks to Magic Sunrise Club for the service my family and I received during our vacation on December 22 ,2012. We got a very beautiful room and every time we asked for something the staff were very kind towards us. But above all this we would all like to thank to Mayyan Hamo,manager customer service, and salute Fatal company for employing people of her outstanding caliber. Limor Amir

• Stayed December 2012
tel aviv-israel
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed in the hotel during the weekend with my family. The way the staff treated us was very kind. The receptionist was very pleasent. The manager Ahuva Hemo helped us to solve any problem that we had and was very kind to us. In the hotel there are indoor and outdoor pools. The food is delicious and the hotel accomadations are excellent. In addition, the hotel offers many attractions for families such as tours on jeeps, bike rides and many more. This was a very bonding holiday and my family and I had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: all the rooms are greats
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Came for a weekend with my wife. The resort is gorgeous everyone was very accommodating and went out of their way for us.I sincerely enjoyed my stay and recommend this highly! There's something for everyone. Will return!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Rehovot, Israel
Reviewed February 3, 2013

A week ago my fiance and I were in Eilat for celebrate the engagement.
We slept at the hotel and we got awesome service from the director of admissions (I'm pretty sure her name was Ahuve). We booked suite and we got a "kingdom".
The room was very clean, the service was indulge and the food was very tasty.
Very recommended!