This was our first real family holiday with our 1 year old, and I cannot possibly praise the staff highly enough! "Fattalland", the kiddy area, was equipped for all ages, and even our little one had an amazing time crawling around and exploring everywhere. Ahuva was especially helpful, but everyone went out of their way to ask if we needed anything, and to say hi to our little one. No one was bothered at all by the usual baggage that comes with travelling with a 1 year old (throwing food, yelling at people, etc.). Additionally, I am pregnant again and everyone went out of their way to be as accommodating as possible for us. The pool was clean and heated, and our son loved splashing around with us. The rooms, lobby, and dining room were immaculate, and while we are quite picky with food (especially me right now) we always found tons to eat at each meal, and everything was delicious and well prepared. Thank you so much for such a beautiful vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The U Sunrise Club is a luxurious Hacienda-style resort village. Offering an innovative vacation concept, the Club experience helps you to enjoy the best of all worlds. While on vacation at the Magic Sunrise Club, you can discover fun, non-stop activities and tempting extreme experiences, both at the hotel as well as in its enchanting surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your U Sunrise Club Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Sunrise Club Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Magic Sunrise Hotel Eilat