“Ok place, nothing more.”
Review of Marina Divers

Marina Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Marina Divers Dive Center - Located at Coral Beach, about five kilometers south of Eilat, next to the Reef Hotel. Marina Divers was founded in the mid-nineties and is known for offering high quality diving services at reasonable prices. Within a short period of time the center has established itself as a focal point for divers who are looking for a high quality dive center combining professionalism, a warm atmosphere and personal care for each customer. Marina Divers has become a mecca for technical diving and is an example of a dive center whose first priority is safety and professionalism. Marina Divers provides easy access to vehicles – with parking just a few meters away from the dive center rental counter. From the dive center, the distance to the water is less than an one minute walk. The club is situated at the shore entrance of Eilat’s most popular dive sites, the “Satil” and ”Paradise Reef”.
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

First thing is first- the shop is amazing! Michael the shop manager is super professional, patient, and smiley:) we ended up buying 2 full sets of equipment because he was so great.
Now for the club itself, it's ok nothing more.
Got the feeling of a factory, just give us your money... the staff is ok, full of young ppl and not too patient or knowledgeable.
The place has almost no facilities for the customers to use ( proper shower, place to sit and chill after the dive, COLD water..)
We rented tanks and they were fine.
Got nitrox tank for normal air (...)
To sum up, ok club nothing more.
For the same cost you can get much much more.

Date of experience: July 2017
in 14 reviews
"nitrox"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We always rent our equipment in this club. Good prices, equipment is almost always in good condition.
Good service of all personnell.
Recomended on sunday-thursday , on friday very crowdy.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I went scuba diving with Marina Divers in Eilat, I chose this outfit because they had an advertisement in the tourist brochure and when I called with questions they were patient and thorough. The operation I had called before them was impatient with my questions and pushing for me to book which really put me off and made me uncomfortable. I’m SO glad I went with Marina Divers! I took a taxi from my hotel in the hotel zone on the beach (cost about $7 USD) and the drive was not even 7 minutes. One of the hotel workers told me how to get there by bus for about $1 USD and 45 minutes, but I didn’t want to take the time. I rented snorkel equipment and got into my wet suit and did a little snorkeling right off the beach behind the dive store. Nice fish, but not too much more to see there. My plan was to continue snorkeling after my dive by the reef/ caves. I paid $50 USD for an introductory scuba dive. By the time it was time to get into the van to head to the dive spot, the workers knew my name, had explained the lockers, were encouraging me to drink plenty of water and emphasizing to me how patient my instructor was going to be. I loved it! I really felt like they cared and wanted me to have a great, safe time. This was really important to me as I was traveling by myself and had had a negative scuba experience the last time I dove in the Caribbean. I wanted to get past that and I knew I needed some patient hand holding to move on from my fear and discomfort.
Bar was my scuba instructor. In addition to being adorable, (he was a year older than my son) he was very relaxing and patient. I felt completely comfortable with him. I just needed to get past my own semi-claustrophobic mind. He knew my concerns before we even entered the water and was very accommodating when I felt I needed to surface even though it broke up the routine of the dive. All he wanted to do was have me enjoy the reef and enjoy diving. With only a few minutes left of the dive he explained that he wanted to show me the other side of the reef and by that time I was so relaxed that when we surfaced he said he could tell by my breathing that I finally did relax. I attribute this to Bar and his incredible way of making me feel totally comfortable scuba diving-something that I thought I would never do again. After the dive I went back to the shop and picked up my snorkel equipment and the van driver brought me back to the dive spot/ Caves so I could continue exploring while they took the next dive group out. This operation was top notch and very friendly and I highly recommend it to first time divers OR experienced divers.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Eur0pe2013
Reviewed December 14, 2016

We traveled to Eilat with a group of divers. Marina offered full service from hotel pick up to full equipment rental. They have every kind and size of equipment, the guides are helpful, so we were really satisfied. If you dive here, don't miss the wreck in the front of the dive center, it's a really nice experience. In the protected area the reefs are healthy and full of life. I hope someday I can dive in Eilat again and definitely would go again with the Marina Divers.

Date of experience: November 2016