Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A decent club

Reviewed December 30, 2017
UriN44
Good for those who want to try diving, but don't want to do entire course

Great for those who want to try but not invest in an open water license. You will receive 1:1... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2017
Re B
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

All reviews intro dive professional service diving club caves equipment shop dives nitrox
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I'm Marina Divers club member for years, they always provide excellent and professional service and equipment. The facility has everything you need, including great seafood restaurant next door. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

We got there for an intro dive for the girls. Staff was very nice, instructors Sarah and Yael were patient, funny and very nice. We had GREAT time. Diving site at the caves was beautiful. The were very helpful also as the CD they gave us had a few damaged pictures, and they found the originals and sent them a week later.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

My Teens took an intro dive , it was great!
Ask to go to the caves ( not sure they do all their intros there). it is a 5 minute ride and a great site to visit.
They had a special combo of intro + Gopro shooting of the dive that gave us a fun souvenir to remember .
Both instructors were kid friendly and gave them a great experience.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I (along with my son) took a dive with these guys in December and it did not go well, largely due to the complete failure of our guide / instructor to provide effective leadership underwater. If I could quote from the email I sent to them after returning home:

"...I had already made clear the fact that we were both essentially beginners and that I had had specific issues with buoyancy on my small number of previous dives.

Well, we got to the wreck [but] [a]fter that, it’s really just a blur of confusion for me; the DM audibly yelling and repeatedly banging her hands together; I was clearly struggling but she was unable to communicate precisely what I needed to do. She did manage to jam some rocks into my BCD, however, in between bouts of pulling and shoving. If there was a sign to surface, I missed it. If there was a sign for the safety stop, I missed it. And, I’ll be honest with you, at one point I actually thought I was going to drown. I also know that I never want to be underwater again. Yes, she was that bad."

And she also yelled at me at the surface for failing to execute the safety stop..

Their response: not our fault, basically.

Happy to provide names and more details.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for dive in exotic places in Eilat or to make some advanced diving courses then that’s the club you are looking for

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Great diving club with very kind pro instructors and staff.
Yoy can go to even 5 instructed dives a day,with a car driver that take you to and from all the diving atractions in the south regen of Eilat.(more than 10 resorts)
You get great equipment in a very good condition.
The prices are great and all staff are happy to serve you.
I really enjoyed from everything.
They make privete instroctured dives and Introductory dives as well.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I went there with two more friends of mine just to rent the equipment than we needed for the scuba diving. the place was well organised and the stuff was kind and helpfull. the price was good as well.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Great for those who want to try but not invest in an open water license.

You will receive 1:1 dedicated time with an instructor.

I have my license so my instructor just swam with me.

The Corel reef is ok, but prefer to dive in Asia.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

First thing is first- the shop is amazing! Michael the shop manager is super professional, patient, and smiley:) we ended up buying 2 full sets of equipment because he was so great.
Now for the club itself, it's ok nothing more.
Got the feeling of a factory, just give us your money... the staff is ok, full of young ppl and not too patient or knowledgeable.
The place has almost no facilities for the customers to use ( proper shower, place to sit and chill after the dive, COLD water..)
We rented tanks and they were fine.
Got nitrox tank for normal air (...)
To sum up, ok club nothing more.
For the same cost you can get much much more.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We always rent our equipment in this club. Good prices, equipment is almost always in good condition.
Good service of all personnell.
Recomended on sunday-thursday , on friday very crowdy.