Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Amazing Service and Guiding

Shiri_Sh_10
Tel Aviv, Israel
AOWD course

Had the best time throughout the week of the course, great staff, good location, and an awesome... read more

Omer S
via mobile

All reviews diving center ship wreck equipment rental his knowledge excellent experience diving experience adi certification shop club safety israel sea blast insurance beginners
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are a couple , one star certification, doing our first steps for real diving. We had a terrible experience in another big diving center the day before (if you want you can read my review about "Manta Diving Center") and looked for a recovery. Actually it was for us a break point. If good we continue, if bad than stop diving.
Miki (the owner?) was very polite over the phone and we decided to give it a try.
It is a small place which you feel like home from the very beginning. They have much better equipment than the other "big" place and nothing was missing. Staff was excellent.
We had Nadav as our guide. It was actually a private guide since it was only the two of us. We have not enough words to tell how awesome Nadav was. He was gentle and understanding. Took the whole time for explanations and walked us all the way to a wonderful dive and experience. He restored our belief in our capabilities.
No doubt that we will be back again and again....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time throughout the week of the course, great staff, good location, and an awesome experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We come here everytime we go diving in Eilat. It's a small, family run club and feels like that. The instructors and the counter staff are very friendly and I always feel welcome there. The equipment is good and the location is 2 minutes walk from the beach with some great diving spots.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This dive center provides good equipment and is well organized. All safety precautions are taken and the instructors Adi and Nadav were really friendly and knowledgeable about the local spots, which are fantastic dive sites with bright corals and loads of tropical fish. Recommend highly!

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time diving through this club and very helpful staff!
Also had a gread dive with shahar the dive instructor

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I came with my dauther fo 2 instructed Diving. the staff was great and Shahar, our instructor was amazing! It seems that he loves his job and it makes the diving with him a great pleasure!
We will certainly come back soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very helpful and professional (helped with insurance, answered all my questions over the phone prior to my visit, etc).
Did a refresh dive and 4 more dives (in 2 days total) - all with Shachar, who was great! He patiently explained about every site and was super nice and fun to dive with.
Strongly recommended for everyone who wants to dive in Eilat

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Shahar for this incredible dive!
Octopussy, trumpetfish, crocodile fish, corals.. this was an aquarium.
You can trust udive, serious diving club

Thibault

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I went on three dives with U-Dive. I had both Shachar and Vlada as dive guides and all I can say is WOW!. Both were professional and experienced and very flexible with what I wanted to see. I HIGHLY recommend this dive shop as a must. Thank you U-Dive for a wonderful experience and I will be back!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I got there quite late to make a refresh dive, almost at closing time. Even though they stayed for my dive. The instructor Shahar was extremely patient and thorough in his explanations. They were very helpful with everything needed, insurance, gear etc.... Refresh dive was really good. Recommended.