Isrotel Riviera Club Hotel
$318
$213
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dan Panorama Eilat(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$265
Crowne Plaza Hotel Eilat(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$167
Dan Eilat(Eilat)
$309
Isrotel Royal Garden(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$366
$266
Isrotel King Solomon(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$288
$2,899
Orchid Reef Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$174
$170
  • Breakfast included
Isrotel Yam Suf Hotel(Eilat)(Great Value!)
$253
$165
Agoda.com
$1,013
$906
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall kitchenettemini marketthe pool area looked nicetoilet flushgaming roomelectric stovewell equipped kitchenbedside tablesecurity persondouble bedcooking facilitiesice skatingeilat promenadeice mallvideo gamesfew minutes walkper night
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We did not have reservations here. We were walk-ins. However, they had a handicap accessible room with a walk-in shower still available for two nights on a Wednesday evening at 5 p.m. The front desk was great in helping us to get into the room. They also had reserved handicap parking spaces right in front of the hotel. The room was large, clean and well appointed. This hotel does not have a food package associated with the room. They recommended going around the corner to the Isrotel Royal Beach Hotel for meals. We chose instead to search out restaurants along the harbor side. The hotel is located right in the heart of the North Beach harbor area. It is a bit hard to find since it is only two stories among all the giant hotels. On the other hand it is quite large and has a wonderful pool area surrounded by a garden. It actually has two pools, one for children. I have a personal caveat: I come from South Florida in the United States and our pool is very warm all year long. The pool and the ocean in Eilat are very cold. In fact everywhere we tried to swim throughout Israel the water was quite cold during the month of May. As I have admitted in other reviews I am spoiled. By the way, this hotel has coin operated washers and dryers. We got there just in time. Any longer and we would have had to turn our underwear inside out.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dickmaven
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a very simple hotel, nothing fancy, simple but nice rooms.
The staff was very good and very helpful. They said they will send someone to set up our sofa bed and the guy was there in less then 5 min, opened the bed and made it.
We ask for a microwave (the room had a toaster over) and they got it for us in under 30 min.
The location is great, 5 min walk to the beach and boardwalk, 5 min walk to the Ice Mall. Pool is nice, big enough with enough beds even when the hotel was full. The hotel has no meals and no restaurant. We used that to save money .... we brought with us some breakfast essentials, bought milk at the hotel convenient shop and it was great. Recommend this hotel with families that don't want to spend crazy $$ on Eilat hotels.
Take into account - Kitchen is older, pool on the weekend gets crowded and noisy, no restaurant on premise, no coffee in the room (they have a coffee maker but no coffee). Parking gets crowded on the weekend but we found parking without any problem.

If you like to cook and eat in instead of spending hundreds on restaurants this is a good hotel for you.

Room Tip: We took a room facing the pool on the first floor so you have a small balcony, its very nice but not very privet. No issues with noise one we closed the windows and put on the AC.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ohad B
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

The place has a guarantee of cleanliness, but you walk into the room and there is an overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke. When we asked if non smoking rooms were available, they said there are none. Some hotels in this chain are nice, this is not one of them. Stay anywhere else.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have stayed at the Isrotel Riviera Club several times, but after my most recent visit, I don't think I'll stay there again. First of all, on at least two occasions when I stayed at this hotel, there was quite a bit of noise from outside. I don't know if all the rooms face the pool, but from those that do, you can hear not only the people at the pool, but also everyone who walks through the pool area to get to their room. In addition, although my room was not on the ground floor, during my most recent stay, I discovered a very big cockroach in my room. As I was a woman staying alone and I had already showered, I couldn't call maintenance, so I spent several minutes chasing it with a shoe, until it ran up under a slab of wood covering the curtain rod. Then I had to wait until it decided to come down, which it eventually did, and I finally managed to kill it. This was not exactly the quiet evening that I had planned.

I must mention that when I checked out the following morning, the manager heard my story and immediately gave me a discount on my room. I will think twice about staying here again, though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in 2009. It was very tired then and in need of desperate renovations. I booked a package deal with an airline in March 2014. I did not realise that I had booked the same hotel. I read online that renovations of the rooms had been carried out in 2012, so I was not too disappointed. When I arrived at the hotel, I saw that the 'renovations' were just a minor facelift. The bathroom is new and the kitchen bench, apart from that, it's the same old room. They put in a few new items of furniture, but they have left the old peach tiles, the lights are old. The hallways has new artwork and door surrounds with the old tiles and carpet. So much potential but it just misses the mark. That said, service was great. Good hotel if you're speeding time in the room to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014