Orchid Reef Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Adi(Eilat)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachinternational callskite surferssmall hotelparking cardbeautiful reefcrowded cityfree bikescoral beach nature reservesouthern beachshuttle bushundred metersup to datequiet locationegyptian borderrental carthe ground floor
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Myself and some friends stayed here for one night in July last year. We were travelling across Israel and crossing the border the following day into Egypt and needed a place for the night. We hadn't booked anywhere but turned up early in the evening and got two rooms at a very reasonable price, without an issue.

I was more than impressed when I arrived at my room. Clean, stylish, spacious and a fantastic view overlooking the pool area and the Red Sea. We didn't get to use the pool facilities due to the short nature of the stay, but it all looked very pleasant.

Staff were friendly and helpful throughout the trip, the breakfast buffet was excellent and internet access in the hotel was good.

Only slight downside was it's location, quite a way out of the main area of Eilat. For one night that was fine, but if I was staying in Eilat for an extended period of time, i'd prefer something a bit more central.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Neil123
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Reef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Orchid Reef Eilat and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Orchid Hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location.

I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We were very happy with our choice in Eilat. We wanted a quiet and low profile place, clean and with easy access to the beach and diving center. Not the Vegas-type hotel of the North beach, but rather a laid back, old Caribbean style place. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great, low key, beachfront hotel. Our attractive room at the end of the 2nd floor hall was quiet and conveniently located right near a stair case down to the pool, restaurant and beach. Ideal for those who don't want a big hotel experience and value the beachfront location. We loved the double-wide lounge chairs.at the sea. Breakfast was great; so was the kite-surfing school. Internet was great. On the downside, my teens said that the workout room was pathetic.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just returned from a 31/2 week stay in Israel during the month of March.. We were in Eilat for 4 days and were pleasently surprised at Orchid Reef's hotel rooms and ameneties. this Boutique Hotel is located in the south side of Eilat which is quieter than the North area.Actually a plus, Only a 5 to 10 minute drive to the major hotels and higher congested area. Easy access to everything.
The entire hotel has been refurbished with large spacious well appointed rooms that are very clean. We had a small private pool area outside of our terrace. Other rooms faced the pool which is a plus for families. Ours was private and lovely. Free WiFi in rooms and free USA telephone available in Lobby. Property is on the beach. Breakfast buffet, one of the best we had in Israel. Indoor and outdoor dining available. Restaurants within walking distance.Staff very accomidating. Would highly reccomend to friends and would definetely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SFrank6101

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just returned from a four night stay at The Reef Hotel in Eilat and I couldn't wait to get online
and recommend this wonderful hotel to all Tripadvisor members.When we arrived we were greeted by Joel at the front desk - by far the sweetest soul you shall ever meet....When entering our room a few minutes later we were pleasantly suprised to find a BEAUTIFUL fully renovated room - spacious and absolutely spotless - it is obvious that this hotel's motto is :
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.The room had all the most modern amenities and was one of the most stylish and comfortable rooms we have ever stayed in.The hotel is quite affordable & located right on the beach -truly a perfect choice if you are looking for a romantic getaway.Breakfast was quite tasty and the dining room staff were very attentive and provided good service.
My review would not be complete without mentioning " Jesse" the hotel mascot - a Golden Retriever who is quite old and taken care of by the Hotel staff.One look into those deep ,soft ,brown eyes and you comprehend the Reef Hotel mentality - Hospitality and Kindness to both humans and our four legged friends.All in all this is truly a magical place.

Room Tip: The higher up your room is the less you will suffer from noise
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple