Stayed here this week (room 220) with my wife and 2 teenage daughters. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
- limited (free parking) for guests
- some aspects of the hotel are form over function. For example the translucent bathroom doors aren't very practical.
- location. If you want to be in the thick of the hotel area, this hotel isn't there.
- location Not in the thick of the hotel area.
- Easy access to the water. Nice pool and beach. Dive shop nearby.
- Snorkels, Kayaks, and sailboards can be borrowed free of charge. You can snorkel over the adjacent coral reserve.
- Nice rooms, equipped with sat TV and refrigerator. Rooms have balcony overlooking the bay.
- Delicious breakfast
We borrowed snorkels and towels from the hotel and drove down to the Princess hotel near taba. They have nice coral, and easy access with piers that span the reef for easy in/out of the water. The underwater observatry is walkable from the hotel. Buy a discount package in the hotel lobby. Aroma is across the street. A 24 hr minimarket that isn't bad is across the street.
We enjoyed our stay and woud return.More