Underwater Observatory Marine Park
Review Highlights
A MUST SEE!

This underwater view is an incredible experience! Do not leave Eilat without seeing the observatory!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Debbie K
via mobile
Nice place to visit

Overall very nice place to see beautiful underwater life. Actual underwater observatory was a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Roosa S
Helsinki, Finland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Eilat
from $30.00
from $55.00
from $72.00
from $199.00
3,856 results
All reviews fish shark pool shark feeding marine life glass bottom boat their natural habitat very nice place movie exhibits sea tower tank reef scuba
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

A variety of things to do and see especially for families with young children. A choice of eating places was good also.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Avi S
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Good feel of the sea reachness.
Excellent view of the bay
Great beach
Distant from the city center...

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Title says it all. I paid extra for the oceanarium show. The film quality was poor (story ok but the film was grainy) but the moving seats were cool.

2  Thank ClairyBeary
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I was in Eilat for work and I had a day free - unfortuantely I could not go diving as my flight was less than 24 hours away however the obversatory allowed me to get closer to a coral reef than when I have dived previously.

All the staff I met where very friendly, knowledgable and willing to share their knowledge with you. I only spent a couple of hours as that was all I had spare however you could easily spend a day here with all the events that they have going on.

I also really liked the shark tank - I thought it was very well constructed and thought out and I especially liked the seating area at the end where you just sit and watch the marine life in the tank.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Coral reef and many different colourful in clear blue water - magical! The view through the windows of the underwater observatory is amazing - and you don't get wet. You will love it! Additionally I really liked the shark world and the rare fish aquarium. There is so much to explore!