“The best in Eilat!!”

Pastory
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A magical Italian garden & bar, offering a variety of meat, fish and seafood dishes with a Tuscan aroma. You should try our home-made pasta, enriched with a world of flavors.
Eilat, Israel
“The best in Eilat!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

On of the best restaurants in Israel, and by fur the best in Eilat.
I have been the with family, friends, evening events from work we many many magical times with my wife.
Don't forget to book. it's usually fool.

• Visited January 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Little Italy in Eilat”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Please book in advance. Because we got in only 2 time..and we waited outside for 20 min to be seated. Very comfortable place. Not cheap for me ( compared to Italy))but it is Eilat...) Good staff, good meal, but still lazagna in St.Gemignano was better)

• Visited January 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
“One of the Best in Eilat”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ok, lucky for me, the Tripadivsor guys have reminded me that I have already reviewed this restaurant. That's good news because I once rated it as "Fair" and now after visiting there again I wish to rate it "One of the Best restaurants in Eilat"

Food and wine were great, prices were fair and a great atmosphere.
I have now decided to make this a regular for each of my stays in Eilat.

• Visited December 2013
Gt Britain
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Tucked away from the main seafront this restaurant was a find. We had a private too for the 16 of us and the service was magnificent accommodating cheerful friendly and altogether international.
Food and drink was top rate with a superb election of boutique beers and wines. The fillet steak was sensational and we learned, sourced from the Golan Heights farms which really care for their product. Fish was superbly cooked too.
Starters were, as ever massive fresh sleds and delicious pizzas cooked to perfection.
Get out of your hotel restaurant and taste top quality Eilat cooking and a totally professionally run restaurant .
Do not miss this restaurant during your stay

• Visited December 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Was recommended by a few different people as the best dinner spot in Eilat. We loved it! Very fresh pasta and seafood and good Israeli wine to choose from.

Visited December 2013