“One of the Best in Eilat”
Review of Pastory

Pastory
Ranked #5 of 155 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A magical Italian garden & bar, offering a variety of meat, fish and seafood dishes with a Tuscan aroma. You should try our home-made pasta, enriched with a world of flavors.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ok, lucky for me, the Tripadivsor guys have reminded me that I have already reviewed this restaurant. That's good news because I once rated it as "Fair" and now after visiting there again I wish to rate it "One of the Best restaurants in Eilat"

Food and wine were great, prices were fair and a great atmosphere.
I have now decided to make this a regular for each of my stays in Eilat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,797)

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Tucked away from the main seafront this restaurant was a find. We had a private too for the 16 of us and the service was magnificent accommodating cheerful friendly and altogether international.
Food and drink was top rate with a superb election of boutique beers and wines. The fillet steak was sensational and we learned, sourced from the Golan Heights farms which really care for their product. Fish was superbly cooked too.
Starters were, as ever massive fresh sleds and delicious pizzas cooked to perfection.
Get out of your hotel restaurant and taste top quality Eilat cooking and a totally professionally run restaurant .
Do not miss this restaurant during your stay

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Was recommended by a few different people as the best dinner spot in Eilat. We loved it! Very fresh pasta and seafood and good Israeli wine to choose from.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Italian restaurant, the wine (Miron Winery Galil) was very good.
I think there is nothing to add to that

1  Thank ronifstern
Reviewed December 22, 2013

A friend told us about the restaurant and they were so right! Friendly and knowledgable waiters; good food; good atmosphere. Warmly recommended!